Who Would like to have live Stream 3D Art Tutorial ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who Would like to have live Stream 3D Art Tutorial ?  Empty Who Would like to have live Stream 3D Art Tutorial ?

Post by 3dfxpro November 15th 2015, 8:41 pm

Hello My name is 3dfxpro . I Am a developer On Project Contingency . I have recently come back to work on the project.
for those who Want to Improve their 3D Art Skills . I want to offer you Custom Live Stream Tutorials .
the Principe Would be simple. I start a Live session , you guys, come watching me, and Ask me questions Like ( How to do this ) or ( What is the best way to do .... ) etc...

It Can be about Softwares / Techniques / Workflow / Etc... ( Ex: How to do Tilling Pbr Texture OR How Would you make this Shape )

If you Are Interested Write a comment bellow. Then I'll give you the Date & Time of the Stream

3dfxpro

Thumbs Up : 10

Back to top Go down

Who Would like to have live Stream 3D Art Tutorial ?  Empty Re: Who Would like to have live Stream 3D Art Tutorial ?

Post by Mootjuh November 16th 2015, 3:26 am

No. Our stuff is classified.
Mootjuh
Mootjuh
Developer

Thumbs Up : 132

Back to top Go down

Who Would like to have live Stream 3D Art Tutorial ?  Empty Re: Who Would like to have live Stream 3D Art Tutorial ?

Post by CPSNAP November 16th 2015, 4:47 am

Mootjuh wrote:No. Our stuff is classified.
Hints: Contingency.
CPSNAP
CPSNAP

Thumbs Up : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Neesy November 16th 2015, 4:51 am

I think you'd have more success creating tutorials and posting it to your own thread... I remember some guy suggested the same thing as you but never went through with it.
Neesy
Neesy

Thumbs Up : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Mootjuh November 16th 2015, 7:39 am

It's the same guy.
Mootjuh
Mootjuh
Developer

Thumbs Up : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by Neesy November 16th 2015, 12:16 pm

Mootjuh wrote:It's the same guy.

lmfao.
Neesy
Neesy

Thumbs Up : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by CPSNAP November 16th 2015, 5:34 pm

Neesy wrote:
Mootjuh wrote:It's the same guy.

lmfao.
CPSNAP
CPSNAP

Thumbs Up : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by 3dfxpro November 16th 2015, 11:31 pm

First I wont show thing about project contingency .
Then sorry in the past the thing is that lot of thing happend in my life so I just stop doing every thing ( last time people did not like the way I made my video ) so I decide to do it an interactive way
3dfxpro

Thumbs Up : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Abdul Fatir November 17th 2015, 1:03 pm

Don't feel bad br0! dos dumb n0obs i mean superpro people r just messing with u :P
Abdul Fatir
Abdul Fatir

Thumbs Up : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAandZ November 17th 2015, 5:34 pm

Abdul Fatir wrote:Don't feel bad br0! dos dumb n0obs i mean superpro people r just messing with u :P
wat
TheAandZ
TheAandZ

Thumbs Up : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top