Website issues?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Website issues? Empty Website issues?

Post by midnightspro August 25th 2015, 9:13 pm

My website isn't doing it anymore but when I loaded up Project-contingency.net it wouldn't load, would just keep loading forever, so than I tried it again and it had a spinning bubble in the middle of the screen and it said 10253 I believe, anyone else had that, no longer doing it?
midnightspro
midnightspro

Thumbs Up : 5

Back to top Go down

Website issues? Empty Re: Website issues?

Post by DreuxPhoenix August 26th 2015, 8:03 am

midnightspro wrote:My website isn't doing it anymore but when I loaded up Project-contingency.net it wouldn't load, would just keep loading forever, so than I tried it again and it had a spinning bubble in the middle of the screen and it said 10253 I believe, anyone else had that, no longer doing it?

Its called you have a Mac, and they suck when it has ANYTHING to do with online gaming.
DreuxPhoenix
DreuxPhoenix

Thumbs Up : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevedoggen August 26th 2015, 9:28 am

midnightspro wrote:My website isn't doing it anymore but when I loaded up Project-contingency.net it wouldn't load, would just keep loading forever, so than I tried it again and it had a spinning bubble in the middle of the screen and it said 10253 I believe, anyone else had that, no longer doing it?

midnightspro wrote:My website isn't doing it anymore but when I loaded up Project-contingency.net it wouldn't load, would just keep loading forever

midnightspro wrote:when I loaded up Project-contingency.net it wouldn't load,

midnightspro wrote:Project-contingency.net

midnightspro wrote:.net
Stevedoggen
Stevedoggen

Thumbs Up : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by Mootjuh August 26th 2015, 10:21 am

.com was taken by Microsoft.
Mootjuh
Mootjuh
Developer

Thumbs Up : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by Neesy August 26th 2015, 12:09 pm

net
Neesy
Neesy

Thumbs Up : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by midnightspro August 26th 2015, 4:41 pm

DreuxPhoenix wrote:

Its called you have a Mac, and they suck when it has ANYTHING to do with online gaming.

I don't have a MAC, not when MAC can't run Minecraft and CRyengine doesn't support it, and the other person whenever I type in project-contingency.net it just redirects me to the homepage, was just weird that it did it that one time
midnightspro
midnightspro

Thumbs Up : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevedoggen August 26th 2015, 9:06 pm

weird I had typed .net earlier and it wasnt working which was why I wrote that comment, but now I try and it links here correctly. Meh, I just use bookmarks so I don't have to deal with that.
I would say 'like a normal person' but there is a fair share of interesting characters in this forum hah.
Stevedoggen
Stevedoggen

Thumbs Up : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top