Red vs Blue

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Red vs Blue - Page 2 Empty Re: Red vs Blue

Post by General_101 May 2nd 2015, 1:50 pm

Zusheqiel wrote:Avatar: TLA was indeed a really good show and occupied and  dont mind making a whole 'nother thread to obsess about that, buuut, not to sound like a D-bag here, can we keep on topic and obsess about rvb instead?
To kind of get things back on topic, which was your favorite character? mine has got to be grif.
Trust me, there is no need to make another thread since this is pretty much just small talk. Everything that could be said has been said but as you said back to RvB. I tried watching it at some point but it never caught on with me. I honestly can't explain what I don't like from it. Maybe that there are times where it is ingame gameplay and then suddenly something rendered in 3ds max or something. Caboose would be my only reason to watch the show at the beginning but I eventually got bored of him. Now that I think about it, the audio quality would probably be something that made it hard to watch or in this case hear.
General_101
General_101

Thumbs Up : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by Zusheqiel May 2nd 2015, 4:00 pm

General_101 wrote:
Zusheqiel wrote:Avatar: TLA was indeed a really good show and occupied and  dont mind making a whole 'nother thread to obsess about that, buuut, not to sound like a D-bag here, can we keep on topic and obsess about rvb instead?
To kind of get things back on topic, which was your favorite character? mine has got to be grif.
Trust me, there is no need to make another thread since this is pretty much just small talk. Everything that could be said has been said but as you said back to RvB. I tried watching it at some point but it never caught on with me. I honestly can't explain what I don't like from it. Maybe that there are times where it is ingame gameplay and then suddenly something rendered in 3ds max or something. Caboose would be my only reason to watch the show at the beginning but I eventually got bored of him. Now that I think about it, the audio quality would probably be something that made it hard to watch or in this case hear.
in the beginning yes the audio was shitty, but if you think about the early season when it was done as campared to now it has really come a long way. in season 1, rooster teeth didn't even exist yet and they were just a group doing it out of their apartment. If i'm right the character sarge was recorded over the phone. where as now its a pretty successful production studio, working in a decommissioned airport. With a pretty dedicated fanbase that raised over 1 million to help them with their first movie within 1 day and 2 million total within a month. they only asked for 650,000. If they could do that much im sure you could tell the quality of the audio and their work have improved a lot.
just listen to this

in comparison to this

It's amazing isn't it?
Zusheqiel
Zusheqiel

Thumbs Up : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by General_101 May 2nd 2015, 5:12 pm

Going to have to admit. It has come far from when I watched it back then. Still has something that I don't enjoy that I can't exactly pinpoint. The audio certainly sounds a lot better though.
General_101
General_101

Thumbs Up : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by Zusheqiel May 2nd 2015, 8:38 pm

General_101 wrote:Going to have to admit. It has come far from when I watched it back then. Still has something that I don't enjoy that I can't exactly pinpoint. The audio certainly sounds a lot better though.
hmm... have you given the Project Freelancer part of rvb a go? season 9 and 10?
it was more animation those two seasons and they actually took their helmets off from time to time.
Zusheqiel
Zusheqiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mootjuh May 2nd 2015, 10:57 pm

Freelancer had such a bad plot.
Mootjuh
Mootjuh
Developer

Thumbs Up : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer May 3rd 2015, 4:34 am

It sounds like a good show, but I would rather finish arby 'n the chief ;D
lolslayer
lolslayer

Thumbs Up : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Zusheqiel May 3rd 2015, 8:33 am

Mootjuh wrote:Freelancer had such a bad plot.
how so?
Zusheqiel
Zusheqiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts May 3rd 2015, 9:15 am

Avatar is leagues better than Korra. It is... well, I can't describe it, but Korra is Avatar without the atmosphere, the characters, or really the high stakes. Theyre fighting crime most of the time, at least as far as iI watched into season 1, as opposed to an entire nation, and the world feels a lot smaller because the city is such an important place as opposed to traveling to new places with new people every few episodes. They just leapfrogged off of avatar with the names of the previous characters and the running jokes, then stuffed that into some other thing.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Thumbs Up : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mootjuh May 3rd 2015, 9:25 am

Zusheqiel wrote:
how so?

The AI thing didn't make sense.
The original RvB squad was forced into the plot.
They tried being too serious.

Oh, and not to forget project freelancer is basically project orion.
Mootjuh
Mootjuh
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zusheqiel May 3rd 2015, 10:52 am

Mootjuh wrote:
Zusheqiel wrote:
how so?

hmm, i'll have to disagree with you on all those points. While i could easily explain it all to you, and easily dispute those points, I'm really not in the mood for a debate right now. I'll simply say some people are looking for something different in the show, and it just didn't have what you were looking for. I can say this yeah the plot was twisted but the more you look at it, it really couldn't have happened any better or different.
Zusheqiel
Zusheqiel

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer May 3rd 2015, 2:17 pm

Heatguts wrote:Avatar is leagues better than Korra. It is... well, I can't describe it, but Korra is Avatar without the atmosphere, the characters, or really the high stakes. Theyre fighting crime most of the time, at least as far as iI watched into season 1, as opposed to an entire nation, and the world feels a lot smaller because the city is such an important place as opposed to traveling to new places with new people every few episodes. They just leapfrogged off of avatar with the names of the previous characters and the running jokes, then stuffed that into some other thing.

I liked the fact that it was a whole something else... if they did the same, people would start crying because it's just recycled junk, and if it's something new, people start crying that it isn't the same enough, rlly wth?
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mootjuh May 3rd 2015, 2:41 pm

Zusheqiel wrote:
Mootjuh wrote:
Zusheqiel wrote:
how so?

hmm, i'll have to disagree with you on all those points. While i could easily explain it all to you, and easily dispute those points, I'm really not in the mood for a debate right now. I'll simply say some people are looking for something different in the show, and it just didn't have what you were looking for. I can say this yeah the plot was twisted but the more you look at it, it really couldn't have happened any better or different.

Hence why my first comment on that is ehat we call an opinion.
Mootjuh
Mootjuh
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zusheqiel May 3rd 2015, 7:34 pm

Mootjuh wrote:-snip-
Indeed. Though, RvB is one of my favorite shows ever, I even modeled my first clan after Project Freelancer in Guncraft. I grew obsessed and started following monty oum's work. He animated the project freelancer scenes, and went on to do 2 seasons of RWBY with a team at rooster teeth, till earlier this year when he went through a severe allergic reaction from a simple medical procedure that ended up taking his life. My community while small will grow in honor of him. We changed our name to be Freelancer Syndicate, and will most likely be a very active clan on here when this game comes out. The reason i'm also posting this is i have a member interested in helping in development. Maybe even 2 or 3. This guy could be a good asset, just keep a look out on the forums. He's done some pretty amazing work.

Lol we were the best clan on gc ended up winning the game's battle of the clans before the game pretty much died. look we even beat the developers (given that they are busy developing and actually have a lot of time but still fun game and nice ppl).
Zusheqiel
Zusheqiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Zusheqiel May 3rd 2015, 9:57 pm

Hmm what do you think of this?
Zusheqiel
Zusheqiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Neesy May 3rd 2015, 10:27 pm

If you actually played DoA you'd know it was just a reskin of Helena not actual RvB cameos.
Neesy
Neesy

Thumbs Up : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Zusheqiel May 4th 2015, 1:15 pm

Neesy wrote:If you actually played DoA you'd know it was just a reskin of Helena not actual RvB cameos.
Well i meant more of just in general if the fight were to happen who do you think would win. It could really go both ways.
Zusheqiel
Zusheqiel

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer May 4th 2015, 2:13 pm

Zusheqiel wrote:
Neesy wrote:If you actually played DoA you'd know it was just a reskin of Helena not actual RvB cameos.
Well i meant more of just in general if the fight were to happen who do you think would win. It could really go both ways.

master chief got luck, he'll win
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zusheqiel May 10th 2015, 7:47 pm

if only halo fights were more like this lol
Zusheqiel
Zusheqiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaing May 10th 2015, 11:07 pm

Carolina oh my  

The only part I remember from those 2 days of binge-watching RvB was the part where they had to steal the sarcrophagus or something, and there was a massive fight and Tex had to be called in and there was this massive Warthog chase, ending in Carol's helmet being knocked off revealing the perfection that lay underneath
Jaing
Jaing

Thumbs Up : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by Abdul Fatir May 11th 2015, 8:49 am

I still have both series in 1080p. Korra seems more $*xy on an HDTV :D
By the way, Remembraces epi of season 4 was good. Took off all the Guvira burden.
Abdul Fatir
Abdul Fatir

Thumbs Up : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer May 11th 2015, 10:14 am

Abdul Fatir wrote:I still have both series in 1080p. Korra seems more $*xy on an HDTV :D
By the way, Remembraces epi of season 4 was good. Took off all the Guvira burden.

Didn't understand most of the text xD
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer May 11th 2015, 10:20 am

Zusheqiel wrote:if only halo fights were more like this lol

so overkill xD
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Neesy May 11th 2015, 11:20 am

Abdul Fatir wrote:I still have both series in 1080p. Korra seems more $*xy on an HDTV :D

Korra is a cartoon.
Neesy
Neesy

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer May 11th 2015, 1:54 pm

Neesy wrote:

Korra is a cartoon.

yeah? what do you mean with that?
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Neesy May 11th 2015, 6:48 pm

lolslayer wrote:
Neesy wrote:

Korra is a cartoon.

yeah? what do you mean with that?

Cartoons aren't sexy.
Neesy
Neesy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next