Red vs Blue

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Red vs Blue Empty Red vs Blue

Post by Zusheqiel April 28th 2015, 8:28 pm

I'm surprised to not see any rvb fans on site such as this. Not sure if you guys hate it, forgot it, or haven't heard, or i simply am just looking in all the wrong places.
Zusheqiel
Zusheqiel

Thumbs Up : 0

Back to top Go down

Red vs Blue Empty Re: Red vs Blue

Post by DatGuyYouKnow April 28th 2015, 8:30 pm

Dis series is my shit.
DatGuyYouKnow
DatGuyYouKnow

Thumbs Up : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevedoggen April 28th 2015, 11:29 pm

I watch it, I just don't make posts about because I figured everyone else has watched it and/or wouldn't care.
Stevedoggen
Stevedoggen

Thumbs Up : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time April 28th 2015, 11:52 pm

Everybody and their mother loves RvB

except for me I just appreciate it! i'm not an avid fan :(
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Thumbs Up : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by deadofmind April 29th 2015, 12:02 am

Friend introduced me to RvB on the episode where Caboose gets mad xD Used to do that impression all the time lol
deadofmind
deadofmind

Thumbs Up : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by R93_Sniper April 29th 2015, 12:51 am

I watched a few seasons, then dropped it, didn't care to go back to it.
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Thumbs Up : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by deadofmind April 29th 2015, 2:32 am

Yeh pretty much the same for me, I stopped after 3rd season I think?
deadofmind
deadofmind

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer April 29th 2015, 1:55 pm

I'm stuck at season 7 of arby 'n the chief, that's like the show I've followed the most in all my life :D

(ok, except avatar the legend of korra, I've watched all episodes of it and I loved all of them :D)
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by DatGuyYouKnow April 29th 2015, 4:15 pm

lolslayer wrote:I'm stuck at season 7 of arby 'n the chief, that's  like the show I've followed the most in all my life :D

(ok, except avatar the legend of korra, I've watched all episodes of it and I loved all of them :D)

Arby and the chief are actually returning and really? Korra!
Airbender was better IMO
DatGuyYouKnow
DatGuyYouKnow

Thumbs Up : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by R93_Sniper April 29th 2015, 4:46 pm

Avatar The Last airbender was best. Korra suffered from shitty relationship writing and that ending was stupid as hell
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by General_101 April 29th 2015, 7:22 pm

R93_Sniper wrote:Avatar The Last airbender was best. Korra suffered from shitty relationship writing and that ending was stupid as hell
Are you talking about Korra suddenly wanting tacos and not sausages with no real build up or just how it ended in general? Honestly, I dropped Korra at about the second season to be honest. Way too much pointless drama for my tastes. I heard that a lot of people found the ending strange because Korra just suddenly likes girls out of the blue or some shit. Something about a letter and hair being the only real clues. Korra never clicked with me but that's probably because I really didn't see her change and grow much unlike Aang and not to mention the side characters felt so one-dimensional at times.
General_101
General_101

Thumbs Up : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by R93_Sniper April 29th 2015, 7:51 pm

The entire 4th chapter was just bleh quite honestly. Only good part were the fight scenes. The entire end with Kuvira was dumb too.
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer April 30th 2015, 4:34 am

R93_Sniper wrote:Avatar The Last airbender was best. Korra suffered from shitty relationship writing and that ending was stupid as hell

true, but korra was better imo because it was less random, there was indeed 1 storyline in the last airbender, but the fact that they got something else to do every episode made it less good then korra imo, the legend of korra had a whole season about the same subject and sometimes something different to spice things up, also, the plot was a bit better too imo, but the story was better in the last airbender

1 more thing, STEAMPUNK ALL THE WAY!

season 4 was bad? it was indeed exaggerating, so much overkill in one season XD, but bad? that's a bit too far away imo

Last edited by lolslayer on April 30th 2015, 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer April 30th 2015, 4:36 am

General_101 wrote:
Are you talking about Korra suddenly wanting tacos and not sausages with no real build up or just how it ended in general? Honestly, I dropped Korra at about the second season to be honest. Way too much pointless drama for my tastes. I heard that a lot of people found the ending strange because Korra just suddenly likes girls out of the blue or some shit. Something about a letter and hair being the only real clues. Korra never clicked with me but that's probably because I really didn't see her change and grow much unlike Aang and not to mention the side characters felt so one-dimensional at times.

the drama was indeed bullshit, but she didn't like girls out of the blue, people just forget watching something in a way with accepting homosexuals, there were many hidden moments were you coulf find out she liked girls, and I've found a few more then the 'only' things you said there were

also, the scene with the suicide of the 2 bro's in season 1 was really great, and so sad :'(
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time April 30th 2015, 2:39 pm

General_101 wrote:

AGREED! seems like they just wanted to conform to the taco-taco sausage-sausage Agenda!
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Thumbs Up : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by R93_Sniper May 1st 2015, 12:53 am

Ill be honest, this is my view of Korra

Book 1: Storyline is good, suffered harshly from the stupid relationship 4th-dimensional-polygon thing going on. Actual content was good, and Amon's storyline felt very powerful in the way it was handled

Book 2: Korra suffers from TMS (Total Moron Syndrome) as she seriously cant connect the dots that something's up, and keeps on bashing on Tenzin when he's pretty much always been right before. Unalok had some interesting pieces, and so did the 1st Avatar, but the whole drawing of Brava and Vaatu ended up being so damn bad that even the creators said it was shitty and ill planned. Makes me sad that it ended up that way. Relationship practices sucked even worse

Book 3: Hands down my favorite book of the entire show. The fighting felt natural, the storyline focused sharply and did not falter. The relationships were downplayed to make way for actual content that forwarded the narrative as opposed to trying to force weak characterization. The Characters felt much more natural, much stronger with this way, and Zahir was such a ridiculous opponent, it was really damn well put out. That ending where Korra is basically shattered also made everything tie in so well, as it REALLY showed that she needed to tone down and collect before making such ridiculous actions.

Book 4: ...aaaand just like that completely broke to the worst of the 4 arcs. The only good thing about this was Bolin/Opal pairing, because it was a relationship that forwarded the narrative because of Kuvira liking the...other brother of Opal I forget his name. Along with that, making the airbender squadron type deal was great. However the general storyline felt very forced and Kuvira was a very ill placed character. The whole Korrasami thing bothers me to its own extent but its more that "wow this is shittishly placed and the 'signs' are so shitty that even my homosexual/bisexual friends say its shit' as opposed to "ZOMG LESBIANS!" or something of similar.
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer May 1st 2015, 4:33 am

RockMetal&Time wrote:
General_101 wrote:

AGREED! seems like they just wanted to conform to the taco-taco sausage-sausage Agenda!

xD?
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Neesy May 1st 2015, 6:54 am

R93_Sniper wrote:Ill be honest, this is my view of Korra

Book 1: Storyline is good, suffered harshly from the stupid relationship 4th-dimensional-polygon thing going on. Actual content was good, and Amon's storyline felt very powerful in the way it was handled

Book 2: Korra suffers from TMS (Total Moron Syndrome) as she seriously cant connect the dots that something's up, and keeps on bashing on Tenzin when he's pretty much always been right before. Unalok had some interesting pieces, and so did the 1st Avatar, but the whole drawing of Brava and Vaatu ended up being so damn bad that even the creators said it was shitty and ill planned. Makes me sad that it ended up that way. Relationship practices sucked even worse

Book 3: Hands down my favorite book of the entire show. The fighting felt natural, the storyline focused sharply and did not falter. The relationships were downplayed to make way for actual content that forwarded the narrative as opposed to trying to force weak characterization. The Characters felt much more natural, much stronger with this way, and Zahir was such a ridiculous opponent, it was really damn well put out. That ending where Korra is basically shattered also made everything tie in so well, as it REALLY showed that she needed to tone down and collect before making such ridiculous actions.

Book 4: ...aaaand just like that completely broke to the worst of the 4 arcs. The only good thing about this was Bolin/Opal pairing, because it was a relationship that forwarded the narrative because of Kuvira liking the...other brother of Opal I forget his name. Along with that, making the airbender squadron type deal was great. However the general storyline felt very forced and Kuvira was a very ill placed character. The whole Korrasami thing bothers me to its own extent but its more that "wow this is shittishly placed and the 'signs' are so shitty that even my homosexual/bisexual friends say its shit' as opposed to "ZOMG LESBIANS!" or something of similar.

There was literally no need / no substance to the whole lesbian thing; it came outta nowhere and the only thing it seemed to do was appease every social reject using tumblr.
Neesy
Neesy

Thumbs Up : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer May 1st 2015, 8:42 am

Neesy wrote:
There was literally no need / no substance to the whole lesbian thing; it came outta nowhere and the only thing it seemed to do was appease every social reject using tumblr.

it didn't come out of nowhere .-.

R93_Sniper wrote:-snip-

I thought that you've only seen season 1 and 2?

also, this sounds pretty neutral to me, so you don't have to be negative about it like before xD
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by R93_Sniper May 1st 2015, 4:04 pm

lolslayer wrote:
Neesy wrote:

it didn't come out of nowhere .-.

It did, everybody knows it did. Any justification I've seen has been total BS spouting from SJWs and the high end...well those people of tumblr we don't speak about.

R93_Sniper wrote:-snip-

I thought that you've only seen season 1 and 2?

also, this sounds pretty neutral to me, so you don't have to be negative about it like before xD

I've watched every episode of both shows. Its not a neutral view though. Overall the show was terrible because only 1/4th of it had content that felt right, with mixed elements amongst the rest. The Last Airbender however focused harder on the story and then episodes to place out characterization in a way that handled less fluff and more content driven characterization. It also focused enough to make people really get a feel for the characters with episodes like the multiple stories, and then other episodes like when Katara went to confront the firebender that killed her mom.
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAandZ May 1st 2015, 5:39 pm

So can we all conclude that Avatar: The Last Airbender is 300% better than TLOK?
TheAandZ
TheAandZ

Thumbs Up : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by General_101 May 1st 2015, 5:47 pm

TheAandZ wrote:So can we all conclude that Avatar: The Last Airbender is 300% better than TLOK?
Korra had her moments but pretty much this. Such a shame since it started off rough but nicely.
General_101
General_101

Thumbs Up : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by R93_Sniper May 1st 2015, 7:54 pm

infinity% better kthnx
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer May 2nd 2015, 4:44 am

ok, I've seen the last airbender since I was a little child, maybe I didn't remember enough to get a real oppinion, I'll watch the whole series sometimes and then I'll come back with my oppinion ok?
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zusheqiel May 2nd 2015, 11:53 am

Avatar: TLA was indeed a really good show and occupied and dont mind making a whole 'nother thread to obsess about that, buuut, not to sound like a D-bag here, can we keep on topic and obsess about rvb instead?
To kind of get things back on topic, which was your favorite character? mine has got to be grif.
Zusheqiel
Zusheqiel

Thumbs Up : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum