My first Machinima (warning! it will make you cringee at some parts)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My first Machinima (warning! it will make you cringee at some parts) Empty My first Machinima (warning! it will make you cringee at some parts)

Post by RockMetal&Time March 22nd 2015, 5:30 pm

The title's not joking my shitty editing in some scenes is way too embarrassing :/

I was going to abandon this thing but decided to finish it up anyways haha.
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Thumbs Up : 39

Back to top Go down

My first Machinima (warning! it will make you cringee at some parts) Empty Re: My first Machinima (warning! it will make you cringee at some parts)

Post by R93_Sniper March 22nd 2015, 6:11 pm

The voices made that so bad dear god. Also GMOD isn't really good for you since the rigs are shitty as hell
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Thumbs Up : 228

Back to top Go down

My first Machinima (warning! it will make you cringee at some parts) Empty Re: My first Machinima (warning! it will make you cringee at some parts)

Post by Neesy March 22nd 2015, 6:28 pm

Just use Halo 3 and stop being a hipster ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Neesy
Neesy

Thumbs Up : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time March 22nd 2015, 6:37 pm

R93_Sniper wrote:The voices made that so bad dear god. Also GMOD isn't really good for you since the rigs are shitty as hell

Lmao I know right?! CRINGEEEE
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Legal March 23rd 2015, 1:10 pm

What are you all talking about. This is amazing. Seriously I think its great hahahah. Reminds me of old machinimas
Legal
Legal

Thumbs Up : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer March 23rd 2015, 1:25 pm

Yeah, sometimes you can't understand anything what that other chief is saying xD
lolslayer
lolslayer

Thumbs Up : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time March 23rd 2015, 1:33 pm

I should had sticked to my original plan and added subtitles :(
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer March 23rd 2015, 1:35 pm

Also, this video was pretty good :D

And I definitely agree with the ending :D

I should had sticked to my original plan and added subtitles :(

no, it's better this way ;D
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time March 23rd 2015, 1:59 pm

^ Yah the Ending was the only thing I got good out of this thing it's uhh symbolic Halo 3 chief kills Halo 4 chief because **** Halo 4 and then Halo 3 Chief plays Halo 5 and actually likes it :/
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer March 23rd 2015, 3:03 pm

RockMetal&Time wrote:^ Yah the Ending was the only thing I got good out of this thing it's uhh symbolic Halo 3 chief kills Halo 4 chief because **** Halo 4 and then Halo 3 Chief plays Halo 5 and actually likes it :/

:D

PSST, I like halo 5 ;D
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time March 23rd 2015, 4:45 pm

lolslayer wrote:
RockMetal&Time wrote:^ Yah the Ending was the only thing I got good out of this thing it's uhh symbolic Halo 3 chief kills Halo 4 chief because **** Halo 4 and then Halo 3 Chief plays Halo 5 and actually likes it :/

PSST, I like halo 5 ;D

I wan't to see the FULL Halo 5 guardians games with all the Fixes 343 is implementing

Faster base movement
Slower sprint speed
Faster more responsive Strafing
Nerf to the AR and automatics
Better DMR scope to increase visibility
BR with scope instead of reflex sight
Less medals (more meaningful)
SPNKR rocket launcher as a Legendary weapon
No grenade detonation by firing them in midair
Post death replay will be optional
Spartan chatter now optional
Ability to turn off all spartan abilities including sprint in Custom games
Hide CSR in lobbies until the match starts to prevent quitters
Faster matchmaking (it was already pretty fast)
Better skill matching
General tuning for the announcers voice.
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer March 24th 2015, 11:09 am

RockMetal&Time wrote:
lolslayer wrote:

PSST, I like halo 5 ;D

I wan't to see the FULL Halo 5 guardians games with all the Fixes 343 is implementing

Faster base movement
Slower sprint speed
Faster more responsive Strafing
Nerf to the AR and automatics
Better DMR scope to increase visibility
BR with scope instead of reflex sight
Less medals (more meaningful)
SPNKR rocket launcher as a Legendary weapon
No grenade detonation by firing them in midair
Post death replay will be optional
Spartan chatter now optional
Ability to turn off all spartan abilities including sprint in Custom games
Hide CSR in lobbies until the match starts to prevent quitters
Faster matchmaking (it was already pretty fast)
Better skill matching
General tuning for the announcers voice.

Those fixes sounds fair to me
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time March 24th 2015, 4:58 pm

^ They should release a SECOND beta but this time with Big Team battles and of course ALL these fixes that they're doing that way they can remind people that the earlier Beta actually changed the game it would also allow us to give an opinion on Big team battle :P
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Apsuli March 24th 2015, 5:25 pm

I think second beta is pretty likely considering this one was almost a full year before the game's release.
Apsuli
Apsuli

Thumbs Up : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer March 24th 2015, 5:38 pm

RockMetal&Time wrote:^ They should release a SECOND beta but this time with Big Team battles and of course ALL these fixes that they're doing that way they can remind people that the earlier Beta actually changed the game it would also allow us to give an opinion on Big team battle :P

Or just leak the game for free :D
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time March 24th 2015, 5:44 pm

Apsuli wrote:I think second beta is pretty likely considering this one was almost a full year before the game's release.

Also the beta was titled Halo 5 guardians ARENA Multiplayer beta
Keyword ARENA :P
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer March 25th 2015, 3:46 am

RockMetal&Time wrote:
Apsuli wrote:I think second beta is pretty likely considering this one was almost a full year before the game's release.

Also the beta was titled Halo 5 guardians ARENA Multiplayer beta
Keyword ARENA :P

Indeed : 3
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top