Attention veterans: your lord has returned!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Attention veterans: your lord has returned! - Page 2 Empty Re: Attention veterans: your lord has returned!

Post by RockMetal&Time March 18th 2015, 9:29 am

There's more drama here than a Mexican Soap opera :P
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Thumbs Up : 39

Back to top Go down

Attention veterans: your lord has returned! - Page 2 Empty Re: Attention veterans: your lord has returned!

Post by Abdul Fatir March 19th 2015, 8:12 am

Rofl
Abdul Fatir
Abdul Fatir

Thumbs Up : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Neesy March 19th 2015, 12:41 pm

RockMetal&Time wrote:There's more drama here than a Mexican Soap opera :P
If this is your idea of 'drama' then please go back to primary school
Neesy
Neesy

Thumbs Up : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenkins March 19th 2015, 5:18 pm

Neesy wrote:
If this is your idea of 'drama' then please go back to primary school

Please mind your frequent use of insults, or keep opinions such as these to yourself please.

Thank you.
Jenkins
Jenkins

Thumbs Up : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Noble March 19th 2015, 5:48 pm

R93_Sniper wrote:4. This Project is also not run by BVG, as they merged with us, not the other way around.

I lol everytime
Noble
Noble

Thumbs Up : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by General_101 March 19th 2015, 5:55 pm

Noble wrote:
R93_Sniper wrote:4. This Project is also not run by BVG, as they merged with us, not the other way around.

I lol everytime
Ok?
General_101
General_101

Thumbs Up : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by R93_Sniper March 19th 2015, 9:51 pm

Laugh all you want. Fact is there
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Thumbs Up : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by Noble March 20th 2015, 1:19 pm

What fact would that be?
Noble
Noble

Back to top Go down

Post by Mootjuh March 20th 2015, 2:46 pm

That BVG merged with Contingency and not vice-versa.
Mootjuh
Mootjuh
Developer

Thumbs Up : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by Noble March 20th 2015, 3:05 pm

BVG created Contingency. It wasn't a coincidence that most, if not all the starting devs of Contingency were from GoC.

Attention veterans: your lord has returned! - Page 2 GIuQA
*Censored as per request*

Even the project leader/founder, who I've known for 4 years, was the lead on both GoC and Contingency.

Last edited by Noble on March 20th 2015, 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Noble
Noble

Back to top Go down

Post by Mootjuh March 20th 2015, 4:04 pm

The project lead left for personal projects. Most of BVG went with him. Your beef is with him, not the current team.

Last edited by Mootjuh on March 20th 2015, 4:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mootjuh
Mootjuh
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by Apsuli March 20th 2015, 4:04 pm

Noble, may I as a casual forum user with no knowledge of BVG's history ask what do you wish achieve by posting this? Why does it even matter if creators are referred as individual developers or as a team as long as the credit is where it belongs?

Also... Did Mootjuh just name the leader of the project who wanted to stay anonymous?

Also little bit of a late edit here. In your video you said that community is misinformed about Galaxy of Combat merging with P:C. What would the developers gain from lying about something like that? Why is such lie no problem to the other BVG member's of the team than you?

Last edited by Apsuli on March 20th 2015, 4:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Apsuli
Apsuli

Back to top Go down

Post by Mootjuh March 20th 2015, 4:13 pm

He wanted to stay anonymous for because of people like Noble.
Mootjuh
Mootjuh
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by Noble March 20th 2015, 4:24 pm

@Mootjuh I have no beef with him nor anyone else, in fact I'm still working with him and a handful of other devs on a new project.

He had wished to stay anonymous so there wouldn't be a direct link between GoC and Contingency back in its infancy. However now it is fairly common knowledge and has been on his portfolio for some time.

@Apsuli I was simply asking what facts R93 had to support that statement since he had stated that belief earlier in the post. I was actually banned a few months back for stating the history of Contingency (the post contained no personal attacks, foul language, or anything else to warrant a ban) and even the founder of the project viewed it as extreme and agreed on some of my points, resulting in my un-ban. For discussion sake I'm just curious as to what points he or anyone else had.

EDIT: As to why devs/contributors continually say otherwise I have no idea other then they honestly believe it.

@Mootjuh

Attention veterans: your lord has returned! - Page 2 GIv5E
*Censored as per request*

GG though

Last edited by Noble on March 20th 2015, 4:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Noble
Noble

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBVG March 20th 2015, 4:41 pm

You fools thinking contingency came before BVG, listen to your elders
MrBVG
MrBVG

Thumbs Up : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Apsuli March 20th 2015, 4:45 pm

I might be pushing my luck by asking about the leader's place in this team's hierarchy. If the information leak wasn't harmful then why were you banned or why was it not allowed in the first place? If it was harmful then why did you originally leak it?

If you and the "leader" are still generally in good terms, why could he still not return your statuses? Did you not want them back, or did other members of the team say something like "If that guy is returning then I'm out", forcing the leader to leave you out?

This discussion is probably pretty similar to the one you had before you got banned, and I can see why. The community is presented information too deep behind the scenes. I personally don't really care about what kind of drama is happening in the team as long as it equals modern Halo game on pc.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I have no reason to believe censored name in skype is the leader of the team, what's your point?

I also take that the upper troll account is yours. That, and the leak video on YouTube make you out as unprofessional, immature and unloyal. Who knows, maybe you acted the same way when you were still in the team, making your removal of the team all more justified. This discussion has nowhere to go as long as you have nothing but a long gone title to back you up. You don't know the leader unless he tells otherwise. And he isn't telling otherwise unless he is a person on the forum with yellow name, and confirmed by the other members of the team.
Apsuli
Apsuli

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Noob March 20th 2015, 4:53 pm

The team members are individuals, we are not a named group. We just want to make a game and all this needless drama is frustrating because we get shit flung at us for just trying to make a game. There is no conspiracy, there is no blacklist, this isn't a money laundering front, we're just a couple of human beings that want to stick our foot into the gaming industry by getting our names out there with at least one successful game under our belts. Nothing more.
Master Noob
Master Noob
Developer

Thumbs Up : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Noble March 20th 2015, 4:56 pm

You're questions are farther off then I'd like to answer at this time, although my ban was a result of a harmless post I made long after I left the team for personal reasons, nothing more.

In addition I had uncensored images before but was requested to censor or remove them. Devs can confirm the identity with myself through PM or contacting him personally.

In addition the account above is not mine, which can be confirmed by checking the IP through Forumotion. I never created any 'leak' video on YouTube, I simply presented the truth of Contingency and my frustration over an unwarranted ban. Please do not attack me in topics you have no knowledge in.

I have no ill-will against this project and do wish the remaining devs the best in their efforts.
Noble
Noble

Back to top Go down

Post by Apsuli March 20th 2015, 5:00 pm

Do not attempt to discuss with me in topics I have no knowledge in. If all you want is to talk to people who are familiar with what happens inside, PM them. This is public, "Commons" subforum in project-contingency.net available to every user.
Apsuli
Apsuli

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin March 20th 2015, 5:00 pm

I'm locking this thread, as the founder of both GOC and Contingency. Right now, this sort of drama is the last thing anyone needs, especially myself. People from the original project have moved on to bigger things, those things are directly impacting my life now in a positive way. I do not want drama getting in the way of that.

I passed the project's leadership torch onwards, to trustworthy individuals. I have full faith that they will be able to deliver on the promises made, and create an awesome game for everyone to enjoy.

That being said, I would like to see a greater unification of the team, without politics getting in the way. BVG is constantly evolving and changing, into new forms, and new projects.

The future is bright, and drama shouldn't be prioritized over resolution.

/lock
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Thumbs Up : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top