FREE TO USE ACHIEVEMENT IDEAS! - Note you do not need to contact me to use these...

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FREE TO USE ACHIEVEMENT IDEAS!   - Note you do not need to contact me to use these... - Page 2 Empty Re: FREE TO USE ACHIEVEMENT IDEAS! - Note you do not need to contact me to use these...

Post by RockMetal&Time March 8th 2015, 9:17 pm

^ Kinda true :D
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Thumbs Up : 39

Back to top Go down

FREE TO USE ACHIEVEMENT IDEAS!   - Note you do not need to contact me to use these... - Page 2 Empty Re: FREE TO USE ACHIEVEMENT IDEAS! - Note you do not need to contact me to use these...

Post by Jaing March 8th 2015, 11:06 pm

I don't give af about gamerscore, and people always ask me why I'm so good at most Halos'. (Yes I am bragging and I am subtly inviting people to come challenge me)
Jaing
Jaing

Thumbs Up : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by CPSNAP March 9th 2015, 3:10 pm

Jaing wrote:I don't give af about gamerscore, and people always ask me why I'm so good at most Halos'. (Yes I am bragging and I am subtly inviting people to come challenge me)
Aren't we listing achievements? Like what happened?
CPSNAP
CPSNAP

Thumbs Up : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Abdul Fatir March 9th 2015, 3:30 pm

Just stick to the Topic everybody !
- Admin'$ voice
Abdul Fatir
Abdul Fatir

Thumbs Up : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by deadofmind March 9th 2015, 5:44 pm

Hey Jaing you have Xbox 360?

1v1 me Swat I'll rek u m8
deadofmind
deadofmind

Thumbs Up : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Neesy March 9th 2015, 6:19 pm

RockMetal&Time wrote:
Neesy wrote:
RockMetal&Time wrote:
CirkuitBreaker wrote:How about we don't have achievements?

How.... HOW dare you! that's blasphemy!
Achievements are there just to maintain gamers' fragile egos.

nah bro you're just jelly of my 8895 Trophies and my 71,385 Gamerscore

71K gamerscore, congrats on spending £700 on xbox games alone? idk
Neesy
Neesy

Thumbs Up : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaing March 9th 2015, 8:19 pm

Some people don't understand the Contingency forums.. it goes like this:

Post is made
-A couple of topic-related posts
-Someone makes a slightly off-topic post
-Everyone starts to make an off-topic post
-Master Noob or R93 (The latter appearing more) is magically summoned from the depths of the officer lounges
-They either make or break the thread
-Some new guy necros' the thread after a few months
-Thread is locked
-Jenkins comes, posts a comment, and locks it again.
Jaing
Jaing

Back to top Go down

Post by R93_Sniper March 9th 2015, 8:49 pm

Pretty much.
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Thumbs Up : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by ax2themax March 9th 2015, 10:22 pm

True
ax2themax
ax2themax

Back to top Go down

Post by CPSNAP March 9th 2015, 11:10 pm

Jaing wrote:Some people don't understand the Contingency forums.. it goes like this:

Post is made
-Master Noob or R93 (The latter appearing more) is magically summoned from the depths of the officer lounges
-Thread is locked

I don't want that to happen to this topic so can we please get back to the normal idea?!
CPSNAP
CPSNAP

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaing March 10th 2015, 12:27 am

You must be new here.

It's not what you want.
It's what R93 wants.

R93_Sniper wrote:For now, those are one in the same

Approval gained. Rescinding lockdown .

Last edited by Jaing on March 10th 2015, 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Jaing
Jaing

Back to top Go down

Post by R93_Sniper March 10th 2015, 2:00 am

For now, those are one in the same
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Neesy March 10th 2015, 4:09 am

Jaing wrote:Some people don't understand the Contingency forums.. it goes like this:

Post is made
-Thread is locked

Kinda what happens on most low-populated forums
Neesy
Neesy

Thumbs Up : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammad March 10th 2015, 6:38 pm

It's funny because this site has a lot of registered members but like 70% have made about 2 or less posts
Hammad
Hammad

Thumbs Up : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time March 10th 2015, 7:15 pm

Post is made
-Thread is locked

You forgot to mention how RMT keeps advertising himself
that egoistic bastard needs to shut his mouth!!!
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Thumbs Up : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaing March 10th 2015, 8:03 pm

I was gonna comment about you and your useless YouTube posts, but then I was scared that R93 might bannerhammer me.
Jaing
Jaing

Back to top Go down

Post by xNFx Monsta March 10th 2015, 8:25 pm

why isn't this locked already...
xNFx Monsta
xNFx Monsta

Thumbs Up : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaing March 10th 2015, 10:32 pm

Refer to Point 5.
Jaing
Jaing

Back to top Go down

Post by Apsuli March 10th 2015, 11:04 pm

Achievement idea: "Flood Control" - Kill everyone who took part in this thread at least once
Apsuli
Apsuli

Back to top Go down

Post by R93_Sniper March 11th 2015, 12:37 am

I feel like that would be considered "Pest Control"
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by CPSNAP March 11th 2015, 3:06 pm

Apsuli wrote:Achievement idea: "Flood Control" - Kill everyone who took part in this thread at least once
Okay that would be cool.
CPSNAP
CPSNAP

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaing March 11th 2015, 6:14 pm

^ If Contingency is released, that'll be the hardest achievement ever.. imagine finding one of us in ten thousand players or more..
Jaing
Jaing

Back to top Go down

Post by General_101 March 11th 2015, 6:39 pm

It's also assuming that we are still alive and have interest to continue playing this game until it dies.
General_101
General_101

Thumbs Up : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by xNFx Monsta March 12th 2015, 6:16 pm

R93_Sniper wrote:I feel like that would be considered "Pest Control"
I laughed too hard at this xD
xNFx Monsta
xNFx Monsta

Thumbs Up : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top