But I thought gamenights were overrated?

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

But I thought gamenights were overrated? Empty But I thought gamenights were overrated?

Post by R93_Sniper November 30th 2014, 2:37 am

No, you read right, I'm doing gamenights, cuz hell with this shit I might as well do something entertaining. I'll be hosting a gamenight on Garry's Mod, holding up servers with minimum 16, maximum 64 players (depending on how well my connection handles). That being said, I'll be playing the following gamemodes

Sandbox
Trouble in Terrorist Town
Murder
Hide and Seek
Stop it Slender!
Prop Hunt*
(* Means I may omit these)

Its very unlikely that I'll be changing those game types, so if you don't have those, get them. I'll be putting links to any gamemode, map, or other addon that I'll be forcing you to get below. I will be using my Mic along with a few of the friends that I have with me, and its very plausible that we'll be giving out key information via that, so remember to turn your ingame voice option on. If you spam or troll the server, I will remove you without warning.

Now here's another thing. If there's any specific addons that you may want me to put in, post them here and I'll consider them. However, I wont add any weapons, useless tools, or anything that's possibly sexist, racist, spammy, trolling, and the likes. Maps for the above gametypes and helpful building tools are the extent of it.

Download Addons Here

Dates and Details
Monday December 15th: Murder (16 Max Players)
Tuesday December 16th: TTT (16 Max Players)
Wednesday December 17th: Hide and Seek (64 Max Players)
Thursday December 18th: Stop it, Slender! (16 Max Players)
Friday December 19th: Sandbox (32 Max players)

All Gamenights will start at 8-9PM EST (GMT -5) and will end around Midnight (A total of 3-4 hours of gaming).
You do not have to join every gamenight, nor do you have to stay the entire time. If you do not get in before slots fill up, that's unfortunate but its likely spots will open after a while, as well as every time a map change happens. I'll also setup a TS3 Channel for the gamenights, so pay attention for the details. I will also be giving information on my Twitter, so if you cant access the site, you can still look at my twitter for the TS3 information.

Last edited by R93_Sniper on December 7th 2014, 8:15 pm; edited 5 times in total
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Thumbs Up : 228

Back to top Go down

But I thought gamenights were overrated? Empty Re: But I thought gamenights were overrated?

Post by deadofmind November 30th 2014, 2:59 am

What is, garrys mod?
deadofmind
deadofmind

Thumbs Up : 29

Back to top Go down

But I thought gamenights were overrated? Empty Re: But I thought gamenights were overrated?

Post by General_101 November 30th 2014, 3:10 am

deadofmind wrote:What is, garrys mod?
seriously?
General_101
General_101

Thumbs Up : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by R93_Sniper November 30th 2014, 3:11 am

If you see a nonsense post, either answer it in irony or ignore it
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mootjuh November 30th 2014, 5:02 am

Should make it a modpack or something so its easier to DL.
Mootjuh
Mootjuh
Developer

Thumbs Up : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts November 30th 2014, 9:31 am

I personally use this for my playermodel... but hey, it's Halo related!
Heatguts
Heatguts

Thumbs Up : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by mmorpg4free November 30th 2014, 9:47 am

How can you have TTT maps and not have TTT just how?
R93 you should burn

Edit
I didnt see a date anywhere?
Am i blind or is that being announced later on?
mmorpg4free
mmorpg4free

Thumbs Up : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaing November 30th 2014, 9:56 am

ffs this is unfair TF2 please
Jaing
Jaing

Thumbs Up : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by Neesy November 30th 2014, 10:11 am

I'll play if we could speak through a TS server rather than sounding like blenders in GM :)

Last edited by Neesy on November 30th 2014, 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Neesy
Neesy

Thumbs Up : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by mmorpg4free November 30th 2014, 10:54 am

What about playing Town OF Salem its free and its fun :D
mmorpg4free
mmorpg4free

Back to top Go down

Post by ax2themax November 30th 2014, 4:07 pm

I am currently playing Contract Wars, if anybody wants to join me, my Skype is lego_bowtie
ax2themax
ax2themax

Thumbs Up : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by R93_Sniper November 30th 2014, 6:17 pm

mmorpg4free wrote:How can you have TTT maps and not have TTT just how?
R93 you should burn

Do Elaborate on what the hell you're saying because quite frankly I don't understand

Mootjuh wrote:Should make it a modpack or something so its easier to DL.
Maybe

Jaing wrote:ffs this is unfair TF2 please
TF2 is Cancer, plzno

Neesy wrote:I'll play if we could speak through a TS server rather than sounding like blenders in GM :)
Ingame chat comes out fine for me and everyone that has been playing with me for the past several days. I also don't want to use teamspeak because its stupid

mmorpg4free wrote:What about playing Town OF Salem its free and its fun :D
ax2themax wrote:I am currently playing Contract Wars

Garrys mod, im not changing the game. I can reliably host on it, its fun as hell, and its easy to get larger amounts of players in with little lag.

EDIT: All Addons Condensed into a Collection, Downloads made easier
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaing November 30th 2014, 6:35 pm

TF2 isn't cancer!
It promotes team work and responsibility, building a brighter, better future for you.

Can I have your hats then? Like really can we just have one game of lolz at the end? Or at the beginning?
Jaing
Jaing

Thumbs Up : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by General_101 November 30th 2014, 6:53 pm

y u removez
General_101
General_101

Back to top Go down

Post by Senjin November 30th 2014, 6:58 pm

I have garry's mod although I don't have C:S Source textures to accompany it. The amount of purple spaces and floating errors sadden me.
Senjin
Senjin

Thumbs Up : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by R93_Sniper November 30th 2014, 6:58 pm

TF2 is pure cancer. I've been playing it since near the beginning (and I have the badge to prove it), and its pretty much only deteriorated since. The meet-the-class updates were good, but the game is now inherently broken. Teamwork in that game is a total joke now as well.

@General remove what?

Senjin wrote:I have garry's mod although I don't have C:S Source textures to accompany it. The amount of purple spaces and floating errors sadden me.

Valve complete pack is selling for $25 until December 2nd. Would be a nice time to buy it and get all the GMOD content you will ever need
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by General_101 November 30th 2014, 8:31 pm

R93_Sniper wrote:TF2 is pure cancer. I've been playing it since near the beginning (and I have the badge to prove it), and its pretty much only deteriorated since. The meet-the-class updates were good, but the game is now inherently broken. Teamwork in that game is a total joke now as well.

@General remove what?

Senjin wrote:I have garry's mod although I don't have C:S Source textures to accompany it. The amount of purple spaces and floating errors sadden me.

Valve complete pack is selling for $25 until December 2nd. Would be a nice time to buy it and get all the GMOD content you will ever need
nvm, link was broken some time ago but it seems fine now.
The addons I mean.
General_101
General_101

Back to top Go down

Post by RCSRex November 30th 2014, 11:34 pm

elite playermodels= ghetto invasion with gmod physics oh god
RCSRex
RCSRex

Thumbs Up : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts December 1st 2014, 12:09 am

My request was ignored... oh well I guess.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Back to top Go down

Post by R93_Sniper December 1st 2014, 1:15 am

Im not particularly too fond of including random playermodels but i'll consider adding those, heat.

And no Rex, don't even go there.
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by mmorpg4free December 1st 2014, 2:22 pm

TTT is a mod Trouble IN Terrorist Town
Every got a gun 1 is bad 1 is sherif and everyone else r innocent
The bad tries to kill everyone ;D

EDIT:
@senjin there is a ... free way to get those
you just need to get into the deep web and download the pack
you will no longer have those errors
So here it is https://mega.co.nz/#!KFwhRJYA!Z3IVrHsebeyxPXZeObHQ19f1PwNO11jl49BwQo3thpU
mmorpg4free
mmorpg4free

Back to top Go down

Post by R93_Sniper December 1st 2014, 5:16 pm

Your English is terrible bro.

TTT = Trouble in Terrorist town
TTT is a gamemode where everyone plays as a terrorist, but there's 3 types: Innocent, Traitor, and Detective. The traitors job is to kill all the innocents (including the detective) while the innocents need to figure out who the traitors are and kill them. The detective is able to see who dead players are aligned to, and can also find out who was the last person they saw before dying. Everyone knows who the detective is, innocents and traitors.

Murder
Murder is basically like clue. There's the murderer and the bystanders. The murder's job is to kill everyone and not get caught. The bystanders need to figure out who the murderer is and stop them. One of the bystanders will start off with a gun, but other bystanders can obtain a gun by collective 5 weapon pieces. If the murderer picks up a weapon piece, they can disguise as any other player.

Hide and Seek
Hide and seek is rather simple. You have 1 player who's the seeker, and the rest must hide. Every time a seeker catches a hider, then that hider becomes a seeker and must find the others. If all hiders are found, then the seekers win, but if even one hider is left, then the hiders win.

Prop Hunt
Similar to Hide and seek, but with a twist. There's two teams; the Hunters and the props. Hunters are armed with guns and stuff, while the props can disguise as literally any prop that's on the map. If a hunter shoots a prop that isn't a player, then they take damage, but if they shoot a player prop, then the prop takes damage. Hunters win if all prop players die, props win if time is up.

Stop it, Slender!
Basically its Slender multiplayer. Players must find all the pages before slenderman comes and kills them. Slenderman can be bot or player controlled, so if you're the slenderman, your job is to hunt the others.

And the last gamemode is sandbox which is pretty simple.
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Neesy December 1st 2014, 5:29 pm

Your English is terrible bro

Chill out, it's not his primary language.
Neesy
Neesy

Thumbs Up : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts December 1st 2014, 5:51 pm

Saiz mr. bayccurs doesan.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Back to top Go down

Post by R93_Sniper December 1st 2014, 6:43 pm

i'll be hosting some murder/hide and seek tonight at around 8 EST if anybody wants to join in. Look for the server "R93 Sniper's Personal Server" on GMOD and you're likely to find me.
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top