Something that I made for one of my High school class

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Something that I made for one of my High school class Empty Something that I made for one of my High school class

Post by P3 May 18th 2014, 10:45 am

A kitchen that I designed and made for one of my Food and nutrition class for High school. Everyone was supposed to design a kitchen then make it in real life inside a shoe box, but I asked if I could do it in 3D, so I did.
I know it is a bit overly reflective, and there are too many cabinets, but oh well. Nothing was downloaded, I made everything.

Something that I made for one of my High school class Kitchen1-KitchenProject_zps434b2f51

Something that I made for one of my High school class Kitchen2-KitchenProject_zpsd1e005b2

Something that I made for one of my High school class Kitchen3-KitchenProject_zps1faaa7ee

Something that I made for one of my High school class Kitchen4-KitchenProject_zpsca9a00ba

Something that I made for one of my High school class Kitchen5-KitchenProject_zps6d3d6fab

Something that I made for one of my High school class Kitchen6-KitchenProject_zps03aca7b7

I tried going into detail, so I added ventilation systems that are actually connected, smoke detector, light switches, plugs, plug sockets, fire extinguisher, and other stuff.
P3
P3
Developer

Thumbs Up : 10

Back to top Go down

Something that I made for one of my High school class Empty Re: Something that I made for one of my High school class

Post by RockMetal&Time May 18th 2014, 10:57 am

Noice! Mate!
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Thumbs Up : 39

Back to top Go down

Something that I made for one of my High school class Empty Re: Something that I made for one of my High school class

Post by P3 May 18th 2014, 11:06 am

Thanks man! :)
P3
P3
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts May 18th 2014, 11:43 am

Have you applied for the contingency team? That's some serious skill.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Thumbs Up : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by P3 May 18th 2014, 11:47 am

Heatguts wrote:Have you applied for the contingency team? That's some serious skill.

Yeah, but I'm not in yet... I think... I don't know. I'm pretty sure I'm not. XD
I had too many school things to do so I was going to try when school was over, which is sometime next week.
P3
P3
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time May 18th 2014, 1:20 pm

P3 wrote:
Heatguts wrote:Have you applied for the contingency team? That's some serious skill.

Yeah, but I'm not in yet... I think... I don't know. I'm pretty sure I'm not. XD
I had too many school things to do so I was going to try when school was over, which is sometime next week.

What program did you use like Autodesk Unreal, Blender or Cryengine?
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Thumbs Up : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by P3 May 18th 2014, 1:27 pm

I used Autodesk 3DS Max 2013.
P3
P3
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by D. Emile May 18th 2014, 1:46 pm

But how do you open the cabinets? :P
D. Emile
D. Emile

Thumbs Up : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by P3 May 18th 2014, 1:55 pm

Some cabinets don't have handles or nobs to open them.
P3
P3
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts May 18th 2014, 2:50 pm

P3 wrote:Some cabinets don't have handles or *knobs to open them.
So your house is for people who happen to have telekinesis?
Heatguts
Heatguts

Back to top Go down

Post by P3 May 18th 2014, 3:18 pm

No. Just google kitchen cabinets or something. I'm sure you can find some without knobs or handles to open them. Just open them from the bottom by grabbing the edge or something.
P3
P3
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by R93_Sniper May 18th 2014, 4:28 pm

He speaks the truth. i have those in my house. They're pretty easy to operate too. They have little indents on the bottom of the doors to open them
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Thumbs Up : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by D. Emile May 18th 2014, 6:33 pm

Idk if you're going to touch this anymore, but having variety in the cabinets would help. If we refer to your cabinets as 1x2 (width, height), then adding cabinets that are 2x2 or 1x1 would drastically change the scene. It makes everything look less tiled. Also, it seems a little excessive with all the air vents but AFAIK there's no rule of thumb for how many should be in a room, or even a kitchen.
D. Emile
D. Emile

Back to top Go down

Post by deadofmind May 18th 2014, 9:23 pm

Looks great dude! Keep up the good work. Hope to see you get onto the Contingency team, I would love to see your Halo ideas.
deadofmind
deadofmind

Thumbs Up : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Shad0wReaper133 May 24th 2014, 12:18 am

Woah woah woah... they had you do THIS for HIGH SCHOOL???? Wait, what class was this?
Shad0wReaper133
Shad0wReaper133

Back to top Go down

Post by P3 May 24th 2014, 10:39 am

Shad0wReaper133 wrote:Woah woah woah... they had you do THIS for HIGH SCHOOL???? Wait, what class was this?

Wha? Nonono. :p

It was for a Food and nutrition class. They didn't make me do it. We were not even supposed to make it 3D. We were supposed to design a kitchen on paper, then make it in real life inside a shoe box. You know... Like making it out of cardboard or whatever. I didn't want to do that, so I asked if I could make it in 3D instead. I wasn't happy though... :(I got a shit grade on it... I think I got like an 80... That was the last time I try to do something interesting by thinking outside the box. No one really cares anyway. -_- I was angry...
P3
P3
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shad0wReaper133 May 24th 2014, 11:18 am

P3 wrote:
Shad0wReaper133 wrote:Woah woah woah... they had you do THIS for HIGH SCHOOL???? Wait, what class was this?

Wha? Nonono. :p

It was for a Food and nutrition class. They didn't make me do it. We were not even supposed to make it 3D. We were supposed to design a kitchen on paper, then make it in real life inside a shoe box. You know... Like making it out of cardboard or whatever. I didn't want to do that, so I asked if I could make it in 3D instead. I wasn't happy though... :(I got a shit grade on it... I think I got like an 80... That was the last time I try to do something interesting by thinking outside the box. No one really cares anyway. -_- I was angry...
Whaaaaat???? That sucks man. In graphic design class you'd probably get a 100% for that! :D
Shad0wReaper133
Shad0wReaper133

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts May 24th 2014, 11:22 am

To the vengeancemobile!
Heatguts
Heatguts

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaing May 26th 2014, 10:56 am

And for the record, The code I got was from a friend and since I don't have ghosts, I decided to have some fun with it. I specifically didn't mention Cod because I knew of the fanatic reactions that would've and did follow.
Jaing
Jaing

Thumbs Up : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by P3 May 26th 2014, 2:26 pm

Jaing wrote:And for the record, The code I got was from a friend and since I don't have ghosts, I decided to have some fun with it. I specifically didn't mention Cod because I knew of the fanatic reactions that would've and did follow.

Wrong... Thread? XD

But yeah. I was just kidding. I actually thought that was pretty cool. I would have never been able to decode it because I don't know how too. XD

I thought that was a very interesting concept to do though. :3
P3
P3
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaing May 26th 2014, 10:34 pm

Decided to have some fun :D
but nice work on your thing
Jaing
Jaing

Thumbs Up : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top