anyone know a great gaming motherboard, cpu and vga combo?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

anyone know a great gaming motherboard, cpu and vga combo? Empty Re: anyone know a great gaming motherboard, cpu and vga combo?

Post by HALF AALLEEXX August 9th 2013, 12:36 pm

What price range are you looking for?
HALF AALLEEXX
HALF AALLEEXX

Thumbs Up : 0

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

anyone know a great gaming motherboard, cpu and vga combo? Empty Re: anyone know a great gaming motherboard, cpu and vga combo?

Post by MiDNiTECardinal August 11th 2013, 11:31 am

You mean the plug that goes from your computer to your monitor? Take a look at the back of you PC monitor if it has a blue input, then that's a VGA plug that will be needed. All motherboards have a standard VGA plug on the motherboard for people who use a different monitor. If you have a graphics card then this is when it matters... Look at your graphics card and see how many ports do you have. Most graphic cards come with VGA which is colored blue and the other one that is yellow is called DVI which is a more advance cable that displays better quality. You can choice between DVI to VGA but DVI is the new cable and is has more quality for games. I use the blue one (VGA) its reliable and makes the quality look great! if my monitor supported it i would get a DVI instead, well the only way i can tell you know is whats inputs do you have for your monitor?? if you can't find yellow input (DVI) on your monitor then it doesn't support it. But if you do have it you'll need a graphics card with DVI because motherboards that ship out only support the blue input (VGA)

EDIT: I took a look at some of your motherboards and some of them don't have the VGA optional im not an expert but i think you'll needs a graphics card to use if you have one just look at the ports explained above and look at your monitor if they match then get the cable and you'll be set. PS You don't need VGA its just optional depending on what you have on your monitor and graphics card
MiDNiTECardinal
MiDNiTECardinal

Back to top Go down

Post by XFXRadeon August 11th 2013, 12:55 pm

@Furryfox

Please do not double post until after 24 Hours.

Edit:  http://www.project-contingency.net/t74-forum-rules
XFXRadeon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top