Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Should Nintendo make a proper collection for their upcoming console: The NX?

Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition I_vote_lcap60%Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition I_vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition I_vote_lcap0%Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition I_vote_lcap40%Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 5

Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition Empty Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition

Post by DreuxPhoenix December 24th 2015, 10:39 pm

Anyone else remember this title?
(See image below). Well, who else is sick of the fact that the Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition comes with Four games, a Demo for The Wind Waker, a trailer for Wind Waker, and a video that shows that you are only playing FOUR OF THE NINE TITLES?
It is the Collector's Edition! It should include all of the games in the series so far, not a select few. Now I understand that the tiny Gamecube disks could probably only hold that much data...probably. But couldn't they at least have released a second version to include the other five games (Titles in spoiler below). Or at least include a second disk to hold these excluded titles?

Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition 250px-CollectorsEdition

Excluded Titles of the Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition:
DreuxPhoenix
DreuxPhoenix

Thumbs Up : 39

Back to top Go down

Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition Empty Re: Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition

Post by Mootjuh December 25th 2015, 6:24 am

I just want a remake of the oracle games.
Mootjuh
Mootjuh
Developer

Thumbs Up : 132

Back to top Go down

Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition Empty Re: Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition

Post by DreuxPhoenix December 25th 2015, 10:07 am

A second collector's edition would be an awesome chance for Nintendo to remake the older titles. But still make them like Halo Anniversary titles, so you can go from classic animation to modern, and back.
DreuxPhoenix
DreuxPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Neesy December 25th 2015, 10:30 am

Zelda: Four swords anyone?
Neesy
Neesy

Thumbs Up : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by DreuxPhoenix December 25th 2015, 10:49 am

Neesy wrote:Zelda: Four swords anyone?

Same. BTW, anyone else kinda thrown off by Triforce Heroes being weird?
DreuxPhoenix
DreuxPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts December 25th 2015, 11:56 pm

My mom has a friend who has this disc. I thought it was really cool at the time. I'd still like a copy, although I already own 75% of the games in one way or another. Personally I don't think I could take that much zelda at once if they put them all on one disc.

Also I really liked four swords. At least, I liked the anniversary dsiware release. It's really too bad they took it down, because it was worthy of actual cash. And a total blast to play.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Thumbs Up : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by deadofmind December 26th 2015, 3:48 pm

Got that with my Gamecube back in the day :3 imho Windwaker was a pretty fun game as a kid, and playing it on Dolphin, it's aged really nicely.
deadofmind
deadofmind

Thumbs Up : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time December 26th 2015, 9:52 pm

deadofmind wrote:Got that with my Gamecube back in the day :3 imho Windwaker was a pretty fun game as a kid, and playing it on Dolphin, it's aged really nicely.

Playing it remastered on the Wii U is even nicer...
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by DreuxPhoenix December 28th 2015, 4:19 am

RockMetal&Time wrote:
deadofmind wrote:Got that with my Gamecube back in the day :3 imho Windwaker was a pretty fun game as a kid, and playing it on Dolphin, it's aged really nicely.

Playing it remastered on the Wii U is even nicer...

Nintendo realized that a lot of White Girls play their games, and have the gall to call themselves Gamer Girls. So they put in a selfie feature. To prove you aren't a White Girl, name AT LEAST ten games outside of Nintendo's Development and Publishing.
(No offnese to fellow Nintendo Fans out there, but true gamers are well rounded by the diversity of their games.)

For Example (And you cannot name any games you HAVEN'T played.) ::
DreuxPhoenix
DreuxPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts December 28th 2015, 3:18 pm

Well you named a few games there that were published on Nintendo's consoles, so I guess if I can name games that were published on their platforms but not developed first party, I'll go with Mega Man, Contra, Castlevania, Gradius, Ghosts and Goblins, Shining Force, Bomberman, Counterstrike, Portal, and Hearthstone.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Back to top Go down

Post by Mootjuh December 28th 2015, 3:42 pm

Oh, Battle Network series remake please.
Mootjuh
Mootjuh
Developer

Thumbs Up : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts December 28th 2015, 8:27 pm

Mootjuh wrote:Oh, Battle Network series remake please.
Definitely. And keep the camera where it was, it's not a third person shooter.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Back to top Go down

Post by DreuxPhoenix December 29th 2015, 3:12 pm

Heatguts wrote:
Mootjuh wrote:Oh, Battle Network series remake please.
Definitely. And keep the camera where it was, it's not a third person shooter.

AMEN!
DreuxPhoenix
DreuxPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top