A moment of silence

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A moment of silence Empty A moment of silence

Post by lolslayer July 30th 2015, 4:47 pm

It has occured again, I got banned from the Skype group, but this time I won't just let it happen.

A moment of silence Contin10

Normally I'm ok with it because I can understand it, but this time I am really upset about it.

After being banned for a few times, I made an agreement with the leader of contingency, and I accepted that I shouldn't fight with Neesy, and so I didn't.

The only thing I said was that I ignored Neesy because I had enough of the agressive talk directed to me.

The WORST THING here is the fact that the moderators don't have the balls to face me with the reason why they banned me, because I was legitemately obeying the agreement, here you can see them ignoring me:

A moment of silence Contin11

A moment of silence Contin12

So instead of deleting this topic like R93 Always does, you can give me the answer.

Tell us why you banned me, or why I wasn't acting up to the agreement, tell me

PS, I'm sorry that Neesy got banned aswell, he was acting a little bit agressive but being banned was exaggerated
lolslayer
lolslayer

Thumbs Up : 29

Back to top Go down

A moment of silence Empty Re: A moment of silence

Post by Neesy July 30th 2015, 5:07 pm

who cares
Neesy
Neesy

Thumbs Up : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer July 30th 2015, 5:20 pm

Neesy wrote:who cares

Best respond ever :')
lolslayer
lolslayer

Thumbs Up : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by DatGuyYouKnow July 30th 2015, 7:08 pm

Im with neesy here, it's skype, it's just skype, what's the point? You have had lots of history with drama on this forum, i respond negatively too it but i don't care because well.. it's just a forum who cares?
DatGuyYouKnow
DatGuyYouKnow

Thumbs Up : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobby87 July 30th 2015, 7:31 pm

Get over it Slayer.
I kicked you, Don't like it? Tough.
Cobby87
Cobby87
Developer

Thumbs Up : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by R93_Sniper July 30th 2015, 7:42 pm

I gave you a reason, But lets look at it on the forums instead. Instead of handling it professionally and keeping it to the sidelines, I'll give you a public display so you can realize that making a big deal out of a non issue is going to be your own problem. Also, Cobby is not the leader of Contingency, he was put in command for the while as our leader took a vacation.

1. You act like nothing more than a child all the time. Under normal circumstances its not a big deal, but as of recent especially you're using it as an excuse. Maybe if you learned to hold your tongue, you wouldn't be in this situation.
2. You take criticism like a two year old. Any form of legitimate criticism that's handed your way you shrug off as offensive behavior and all you do is immediately come crying to a moderator to start a ban.
3. When it comes down to certain people, namely General and Neesy (spell it right, people), you will immediately assume that everything being done is to belittle you, even though they have explained their standing against you. Neesy has a sort of passive aggression to which we've told him to chill out with, but General at the very least speaks with clarity and drives right into your points.
4. You have issues with any form of authority it seems. Abiding by rules is one thing, but Bareboning it hardly leaves you in the right, as you're already walking a wire. Trying to justify yourself when all you do is barely follow rules of conduct leaves you in a sort of boy who cried wolf situation here.

So then, lets also dwelve into what happened, for everyone who wasn't there.

- So we have a public Skype group for anybody who wants to join, converse, and just mess around and have fun.
- In the Skype chat, all rules of the forum apply
- Lolslayer, with his inherent hatred for Neesy and General, got banned from the chat for continuously derailing chat with passive aggressive behavior and flaming.
- Slayer was then brought back into the chat under a condition that he chill the hell out. This condition was placed by Cobby, who at the time had control due to our leader giving him the position of temporary head while he was on vacation.
- Over the course of a few days, slayer was continuously posting stuff about ADE (which by the way, is completely acceptable and is not an offense in any way). He asked for criticism, and so we gave it to him. As by point 2, there were issues
- Today, after just a long stream of comments on his level test, Slayer suddenly turns aggressive defensive when General and Neesy throw their thoughts into the mix. He almost tried to reason them, but in the end faltered heavily.
- Neesy made an analogy concerning a car crash being a topic. I doubled up on this by elaborating far more as to what Neesy was saying (Car = Topic, Passenger = Point, Giant Rock = Slayer. Car crashes into rock, passenger flies out of the car and over the rock, Car is dead, rock doesn't give a shit) to help clarify to Slayer.
- Slayer Responds by saying he doesn't care and will now proceed to ignore. Claims he's gotten to the point where everybody is saying the same thing over and over again and is tired of it so he'll ignore it.
- I rebut by telling slayer that maybe instead of trying to change everybody else, he could look at himself to see if he's doing something wrong. He ignores, more people interject, his behavior goes out.
- Cobby and I discuss, and with a bit of playfulness, out goes slayer.
- Slayer then contacts Cobby and I in PM. I explain the reasoning to slayer, to which both of us block slayer (thus the empty space where neither of us responded)

So then lets also look at some rule infractions while we're here.

Jenkins wrote: Excerpted from the Rules and Regulations

II. Thread & Post Content
--No Trolling or Flaming
Flaming is the act of posting messages that are deliberately hostile and insulting. Trolling is the act of posting messages intended to cause a disruption or provoke other members into hostility. We encourage intelligent discussion and healthy debate, and personal attacks are not warranted in either. If you cannot be respectful to others, then don’t be surprised if those in charge are not respectful of your continued privilege to post.

Side note: The posting of PM's, or other personal information, between users will result in a website suspension.

- Slayer, here, decides to use ad hominems all the time. For those wondering what that means, Here's a quick rundown. So strike one right there.
- As per Point 3, anything pertaining to General or Neesy is given immediate discredit and responded with by passive aggressive behavior. Strike 2
- As per Point 2, any criticism is instantaneously met as hostile, to which is returned hostile times 11. Strike 3, you're out by this time but lets keep going.
- As in that side note, trying to post PMs is an offense that gives a website suspension. What did slayer do to start this topic? Oh... Strike 4.

Excerpted from the Rules and Regulations

IV. Moderation Actions & Guidelines

--No Public Discussion Over Moderator Activity
If you have questions or concerns over moderators actions - infractions, closed threads, or comments made by our Project Contingency staff, please send a PM to the staff member responsible for the decision, or contact an administrator who will happily explain the situation. Our staff does not have the time to publicly justify their every move, and neither could we reasonably expect them to.

Disrespectful commentary toward our staff will not be tolerated and the public posting of PM's, or other personal information, between a user and moderator (as with anyone else) will result in a suspension.

- Public discussion over moderator activity, wow, I wonder what this topic is about. Strike 5
- Disrespectful commentary, wait, isn't that the entire point of this topic? Strike 6.
- Public posting of PM between user and Moderator. Well shit, Strike 7, not looking good for you Slayer.

Excerpted from the Rules and Regulations
Final Notations:

-Ban lengths are not necessarily identical for users who commit the same offense, context and the user involved matter. In this case, nobody cares about your website tenure.
-Respect your fellow members, or at least tolerate them publicly. Harassment of any kind will not be tolerated, even if they probably deserve it.

The interpretation of these rules is at the present Moderator or Admin's sole discretion, and we reserve the right to modify, remove, or append to these rules without prior notice, warning or consent of anyone.
Failure to conform with the rules may result in warnings, chat kicks, temporary chat bans, permanent bans, and possibly some other creative and cruel punishment that we haven't thought of yet. The severity of the punishment depends on the severity of the crime. One thing can be sure, you won't like it. If anyone wishes for us to explain the reason behind a rule, we would be happy to oblige.

- Complaints about bans, which is basically what this topic is centered around. Not a strike, but good to know
- Respect. Lets see, there's a lack of that coming from you directed towards Me, Cobby, Master Noob, Neesy, General, and pretty much anybody trying to give you criticism. Strikes 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12.
- Interpretation of the rules. Offenses are offenses and you sure as hell have a lot of them. We handle our people as best we can and we also do the same with our visitors. We cannot reasonably put enough time and effort into catering to the whims of every adolescent or pre-adolescent child roaming this forum, we have enough concerning the game to tend to. If you seriously can't deal, grow some thick skin or get out. Welcome to the internet, hope you enjoy your stay.

12 strikes. In accordance to the rules, slayer, you are now banned from the forums. I could say I don't make up the rules but that's a lie because I did make up half of them with Jenkins. Come back when your time out expires, and you can finally learn to deal.
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Thumbs Up : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum