The Fall of Reach Animated Series?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Fall of Reach Animated Series?! Empty The Fall of Reach Animated Series?!

Post by RockMetal&Time June 16th 2015, 1:57 pm

http://attackofthefanboy.com/news/some-new-info-on-halo-5-guardians-collectors-and-limited-editions/

with Halo 5 limited and collectors edition it is said to include an Animated halo reach series?!
The Fall of Reach Animated Series?! GvWkDBK

This leaked image shows a scene from Fall of reach where John is made a squad leader

“What are we going to do with this one?”
“I think that’s obvious, Chief. Make him a Squad Leader.”
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Thumbs Up : 39

Back to top Go down

The Fall of Reach Animated Series?! Empty Re: The Fall of Reach Animated Series?!

Post by Mootjuh June 17th 2015, 8:39 am

Only if Ufotable were to adapt it.
Mootjuh
Mootjuh
Developer

Thumbs Up : 132

Back to top Go down

The Fall of Reach Animated Series?! Empty Re: The Fall of Reach Animated Series?!

Post by RockMetal&Time June 17th 2015, 2:42 pm

Mootjuh wrote:Only if Ufotable were to adapt it.

Who knows the art style from that leak looks pretty American I don't think this will be an Anime, it looks like something out of DisneyXD with a sprinkle of maturity lol
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts June 17th 2015, 3:16 pm

The Fall of Reach Animated Series?! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQimszZ0V0NwikkhXM7ZGs1vCMWKCwT7QM4F7hhYw2IGa1gNxr1uQ
Heatguts
Heatguts

Thumbs Up : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time June 17th 2015, 7:09 pm

The Fall of Reach Animated Series?! X9lLxZL

ayy
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts June 17th 2015, 7:32 pm

Seems gimmicky to me.

The bundle, that is. I thought the legendary ones were cool, but it just comes with a statue, a tv series, and free microtransactions.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Back to top Go down

Post by Mootjuh June 17th 2015, 8:38 pm

RockMetal&Time wrote:

Who knows the art style from that leak looks pretty American I don't think this will be an Anime, it looks like something out of DisneyXD with a sprinkle of maturity lol
I never asked it to be an anime, just needs ufotable quality.
Mootjuh
Mootjuh
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time June 17th 2015, 8:45 pm

Heatguts wrote:Seems gimmicky to me.

The bundle, that is. I thought the legendary ones were cool, but it just comes with a statue, a tv series, and free microtransactions.

This is the Limited edition 99$ one Not Legendary edition Legend edition is 250$

Mootjuh wrote:
RockMetal&Time wrote:

I never asked it to be an anime, just needs ufotable quality.

True true

*edit found some more concept art*
https://imgur.com/a/IqtOR
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Mootjuh June 17th 2015, 9:07 pm

Please please please have chief's face be faded to black every time he's on screen.
Mootjuh
Mootjuh
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts June 17th 2015, 9:30 pm

RockMetal&Time wrote:
Heatguts wrote:

This is the Limited edition 99$ one Not Legendary edition Legend edition is 250$
Oh. Then what's the legendary edition got that's going to blow me away and remove all my H5 doubts and make me buy it?
Heatguts
Heatguts

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time June 17th 2015, 9:31 pm

Heatguts wrote:
RockMetal&Time wrote:
Heatguts wrote:

Oh. Then what's the legendary edition got that's going to blow me away and remove all my H5 doubts and make me buy it?

nope turns out the Legendary edition is a piece of shit I'ts the same thing as the limited edition but instead comes with regular ol statue
The Fall of Reach Animated Series?! Lce-spillshot-1920x1080-e670cfaec9d2404d96bb97b3185e3670
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevedoggen June 18th 2015, 5:47 am

The expensive one states that you get a digital version. The limited edition comes with the game as a disc, right?
Stevedoggen
Stevedoggen

Thumbs Up : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts June 18th 2015, 9:23 am

Oh man... the more expensive one doesn't even come with a disk copy of the game. What is the world coming too?

Just wait. The next wii u bundle will come with 256 amiibos, wii sports download, nintendo land download, super mario 64 on disc, and an amazon gift card for $300 dollars so you can order the wii from there.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Back to top Go down

Post by Mootjuh June 18th 2015, 4:39 pm

SO no ufotable? Suz
Mootjuh
Mootjuh
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by DreuxPhoenix June 18th 2015, 4:45 pm

I just cannot wait to see how this will turn out. Reading the Fall of Reach was epic enough, but watching it would be a whole new perspective...not to mention faster than reading a book.
DreuxPhoenix
DreuxPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by DatGuyYouKnow June 18th 2015, 6:11 pm

Im done buying legendary editions ever since reach which was a waste but hey i still got this big statue sitting on my desk. Collecting dust.
DatGuyYouKnow
DatGuyYouKnow

Thumbs Up : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by DreuxPhoenix June 18th 2015, 7:48 pm

DatGuyYouKnow wrote:Im done buying legendary editions ever since reach which was a waste but hey i still got this big statue sitting on my desk. Collecting dust.

DUUDE!! YOU SHOULD POLISH THAT ONCE IN A WHILE!
DreuxPhoenix
DreuxPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time June 18th 2015, 10:47 pm

DreuxPhoenix wrote:
DatGuyYouKnow wrote:Im done buying legendary editions ever since reach which was a waste but hey i still got this big statue sitting on my desk. Collecting dust.

DUUDE!! YOU SHOULD POLISH THAT ONCE IN A WHILE!

I KNOW RIGHT?!
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top