A new adventure

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A new adventure - Page 2 Empty Re: A new adventure

Post by deadofmind June 11th 2015, 12:31 am

And thus you know I know nothing about these XD But yeh how do they do the cool camera tricks like following the bullets and such?
deadofmind
deadofmind

Thumbs Up : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by xmax June 11th 2015, 5:35 am

deadofmind wrote:And thus you know I know nothing about these XD But yeh how do they do the cool camera tricks like following the bullets and such?

A) Bullet is actually properly existent in game. i.e, you can follow it in theater mode.

B) Follow the direct path the bullet would had taken with the camera. Edit in a bullet later. Would be easy enough since a bullet is a very simple object.
xmax
xmax

Thumbs Up : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Neesy June 11th 2015, 8:17 am

xmax wrote:
deadofmind wrote:And thus you know I know nothing about these XD But yeh how do they do the cool camera tricks like following the bullets and such?

A) Bullet is actually properly existent in game. i.e, you can follow it in theater mode.

B) Follow the direct path the bullet would had taken with the camera. Edit in a bullet later. Would be easy enough since a bullet is a very simple object.

Actually no, there are no bullet models in CoD so what you end up doing is 3D tracking a composition of the clip, choosing track points, animating a bullet path in C4D and then importing onto the track layers.

Neesy
Neesy

Thumbs Up : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by xmax June 11th 2015, 8:36 am

Neesy wrote:
xmax wrote:

Actually no, there are no bullet models in CoD so what you end up doing is 3D tracking a composition of the clip, choosing track points, animating a bullet path in C4D and then importing onto the track layers.

Which is then B like I said.
xmax
xmax

Thumbs Up : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: