This is REAL TALK!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This is REAL TALK! Empty This is REAL TALK!

Post by RockMetal&Time March 14th 2015, 3:09 pm

I know someone already posted a commentary from this guy But just recently he made REAL talk everything he says in this 1 hour long video is
incredibly intelligent and true Really sad that Halo reach on the Xbox 360 has a BIGGER population than the MCC, Really sad that more than a million people bought the MCC and yet only 25,000 or so people are actually playing it :'(

RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Thumbs Up : 39

Back to top Go down

This is REAL TALK! Empty Re: This is REAL TALK!

Post by lolslayer March 15th 2015, 6:26 am

He is forgetting the fact about the campaign, for that there needed a port for 4 full games and the fact about a new remake of a map and even odst
lolslayer
lolslayer

Thumbs Up : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentGamer64 March 15th 2015, 11:30 am

This video sums up my feelings about 343 perfectly. Broken or not, MCC was released, and with it out of the way, they're going to mostly ignore it so they can work on their new, generic looking FPS that just so happens to be called Halo 5 Guardians.
SilentGamer64
SilentGamer64

Thumbs Up : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Apsuli March 15th 2015, 11:44 am

Even if the game was hard to pull off, it still doesn't justify selling unplayable game. Preparing pufferfish is really hard. If you are trying to make it without the skills required for it and end up killing someone, I'm not going to pat your shoulder and say "Good try" because you fucking killed someone!

I, for most part agree with the video and most of the videos Bdobbins creates. Well, its not like I'm going to get any of 343's games unless they decide to make them 360/pc.
Apsuli
Apsuli

Thumbs Up : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAandZ March 15th 2015, 10:43 pm

I actually think that this guy complains too much and just talks about how incompetent he thinks 343 is rather than reviewing the game/remake whatever. I just really hate his character tbh, blindly hating on 343 for no plausible reason.

And, if you didn't know, 343 is giving gamers who bought MCC while it was broken Halo 3 ODST for free. Good on them. Give them props instead of blindly continuing to hate them.

EDIT: Him also saying that it's the responsibility of the H5 team to repair the MCC is complete BS. Just because one team effed up, does not make it right for another team to go and assist them. As far as I'm concerned, for the H5 team, H5 should be their main/only concern.
TheAandZ
TheAandZ

Thumbs Up : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentGamer64 March 15th 2015, 11:45 pm

TheAandZ wrote:I actually think that this guy complains too much and just talks about how incompetent he thinks 343 is rather than reviewing the game/remake whatever. I just really hate his character tbh, blindly hating on 343 for no plausible reason.

I do agree with the fact that he goes a little too far with the mocking, but he does present and reiterate his points loud and clear.

And, if you didn't know, 343 is giving gamers who bought MCC while it was broken Halo 3 ODST for free. Good on them. Give them props instead of blindly continuing to hate them.

The reason he's saying ODST isn't good enough is because it doesn't help the main problem with the MCC, which is the online population. Low population leads to a lower quality online experience, because people are getting into fewer games than they could be. All games eventually go through this, from either age or when a sequel is released. MCC is probably going to see a lower population within a year, both from people who already gave up on the game due to the poor quality of multiplayer, and because Halo 5 is going to eat away a portion of what little population the MCC has left when it comes out. That's terrible for any online game, especially Halo.

EDIT: Him also saying that it's the responsibility of the H5 team to repair the MCC is complete BS. Just because one team effed up, does not make it right for another team to go and assist them. As far as I'm concerned, for the H5 team, H5 should be their main/only concern.

What he's saying is that 343 should consolidate some of their people from the Halo 5 team to work with the MCC team to fix the game. If it takes the MCC team 4 months to fix the multiplayer, there's clearly not enough people working on it to get the patches out as quickly as possible.

It doesn't matter which team was working on which game, the name 343 is on the box, so people are going to hold it to 343 as a whole to fix the MCC in a timely manner. Dice did this with BF4, which also had a bad launch. The only difference is that Dice actually sacrificed progress on their upcoming game (the new Star Wars Battlefront) to fix BF4.
SilentGamer64
SilentGamer64

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAandZ March 16th 2015, 7:30 pm

Well saying that ODST isn't good enough compensation is a matter of opinion. The matter of low population is, admittedly, the fault of 343. However, this ranting and mocking isn't really going to help the population of the servers at all.

Just because 343 has kept their focus on H5 does not mean that they don't care about the MCC. If you still want 343 to seem like a bunch of greedy corporate thieves, look at it this way. 343 belongs to Microsoft, and as long as there are people playing online on their games using subscription fees, they make money. Therefore, it would be in their best interests to keep MCC alive. (So his point that 343 can't make money off of this game is not very reliable).
TheAandZ
TheAandZ

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time March 16th 2015, 7:56 pm

^ I didn't agree with everything this guy said I'm pretty fucking sure 343 will fix the MCC before Halo 5 guardians I mean come on Halo 5 won't release until like 8 months! not to mention they're releasing Title updates like every month or So!
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAandZ March 17th 2015, 12:21 am

I have watched this guy's stuff before, and I do agree with some of his videos (like his Destiny one).

BUT ANYWAY LET'S END THIS CONVERSATION WITH A GOAT MEME
This is REAL TALK! GoatMeme3
TheAandZ
TheAandZ

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentGamer64 March 17th 2015, 12:54 am

The goat knows all.
SilentGamer64
SilentGamer64

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer March 17th 2015, 11:29 am

TheAandZ wrote:I actually think that this guy complains too much and just talks about how incompetent he thinks 343 is rather than reviewing the game/remake whatever. I just really hate his character tbh, blindly hating on 343 for no plausible reason.

YOU, my friend, are giving the 'REAL TALK' like rockmetaltime is saying
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time March 18th 2015, 9:04 am

The end. :D
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer March 18th 2015, 12:39 pm

RockMetal&Time wrote:The end. :D
:PP
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time March 18th 2015, 4:54 pm

Epilogue: last words

Halo 5 will be fucking awesome.

that's it roll the credits!
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer March 19th 2015, 4:01 am

RockMetal&Time wrote:Epilogue: last words

Halo 5 will be fucking awesome.

that's it roll the credits!

:DDDD true
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top