what to do with at destiny's ending

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What should I do?

what to do with at destiny's ending I_vote_lcap33%what to do with at destiny's ending I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 5 ]
what to do with at destiny's ending I_vote_lcap40%what to do with at destiny's ending I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 6 ]
what to do with at destiny's ending I_vote_lcap27%what to do with at destiny's ending I_vote_rcap 27% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 15

what to do with at destiny's ending Empty what to do with at destiny's ending

Post by lolslayer February 13th 2015, 6:39 pm

Hey guys, so i have had some time in coding at destiny's ending, and i get hold up by the code, because I began so noobish, and now its hard to implent new stuff without changing a shit load amount of code.

So here are a few things I can do where you guys can vote for:

1. I will remake At Destiny's Ending, only taking some good sprites from the old one and then starting all over again so progress could be faster.

2. I will start all over again, but then as a first person shooter (note, if everybody votes this one, it still wont be sure if i would do it because it takes a lot of time with making first person shooters, especially if im the lone coder)

3. I will start a whole new top down shooter, which isn't based on halo at all, called: "Babel's horizon". The game is a sci-fi tpds and the objective is destroying a spaceship before it crashes on new york, the spaceship is ONE giant level and the time constantly ticks further. You can chose what objectives you do in your own thought up order, but you must do everything in time. To make it harder, there are zombies on the spaceship, good luck ;D
lolslayer
lolslayer

Thumbs Up : 29

Back to top Go down

what to do with at destiny's ending Empty Re: what to do with at destiny's ending

Post by mmorpg4free February 14th 2015, 4:11 am

Kinda liking the 3rd one
But i would like to see a FPS aswell :D
EDIT: Why not a First Person Bibel's Horizon
mmorpg4free
mmorpg4free

Thumbs Up : 12

Back to top Go down

what to do with at destiny's ending Empty Re: what to do with at destiny's ending

Post by lolslayer February 14th 2015, 8:57 am

mmorpg4free wrote:Kinda liking the 3rd one
But i would like to see a FPS aswell :D
EDIT: Why not a First Person Bibel's Horizon

Babal's horizon is massive and very, very, very atmospheric, and thats hard to make in 3d, especially in game maker :P
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer February 16th 2015, 6:56 am

guys, all three posibilities is voted 1 time, that doesnt help me out xD
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer February 18th 2015, 11:41 am

give us some votes :P
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by ax2themax February 22nd 2015, 12:56 pm

Bump
ax2themax
ax2themax

Thumbs Up : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer February 22nd 2015, 4:51 pm

ax2themax wrote:Bump

whut? XD
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Apsuli February 23rd 2015, 12:04 pm

Don't think this needs a bump, its not like it ever went too far from top 10.

I'm not really that interested in this project as long as I need to pay for it, which I won't do unless all the people who have plaid this game report to have grown third testicle. Possibly in their heads.

Its more likely to get its hands on my wallet as a FPS, so I'll vote for that
Apsuli
Apsuli

Back to top Go down

Post by Senjin February 23rd 2015, 11:22 pm

I cast my vote on remaking, if you think it's solid enough mechanics-wise I recommend improving on what you already know and adding in the things you couldn't before.

But then again making another thing is also a good learning step and may be a good idea, even if much more time consuming. Original titles catch eyes better than fangames of other well known titles in the GameMaker indie community... or at least that's what I'm lead to believe...
Senjin
Senjin

Thumbs Up : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer February 24th 2015, 3:49 am

Apsuli wrote:Don't think this needs a bump, its not like it ever went too far from top 10.

I'm not really that interested in this project as long as I need to pay for it, which I won't do unless all the people who have plaid this game report to have grown third testicle. Possibly in their heads.

Its more likely to get its hands on my wallet as a FPS, so I'll vote for that

I don't want any money with at destiny's ending O.o i even cant cuz of copyrights
after that, i can actually ask money for babel's horizon, and the possibility of that will stay
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer February 24th 2015, 3:49 am

Senjin wrote:I cast my vote on remaking, if you think it's solid enough mechanics-wise I recommend improving on what you already know and adding in the things you couldn't before.

But then again making another thing is also a good learning step and may be a good idea, even if much more time consuming. Original titles catch eyes better than fangames of other well known titles in the GameMaker indie community... or at least that's what I'm lead to believe...

its all true what you said, and thx for the vote
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Apsuli February 24th 2015, 7:33 am

Ah yes. That was little bit of a brainfart on my part. I'm still going to keep my vote on fps though.
Apsuli
Apsuli

Back to top Go down

Post by Neesy February 24th 2015, 1:13 pm

Make a neesy easter egg.
Neesy
Neesy

Thumbs Up : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer February 24th 2015, 5:09 pm

Apsuli wrote:Ah yes. That was little bit of a brainfart on my part. I'm still going to keep my vote on fps though.
oh lol, and that's k ;D
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer February 24th 2015, 5:10 pm

Neesy wrote:Make a neesy easter egg.

since when got neesy banned? she was one of the most influential accounts on the forums O.o
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer February 24th 2015, 5:11 pm

And guys, if you did get something wron with me saying that it is possible that i wont make the fps if i don't want, i mean this with that:

If it gets the most of the votes I'll try to make it, but there is a good chance that i'm not able to make it, that was actually what i meant.

Have a nice day/night!
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by xNFx Monsta February 24th 2015, 10:32 pm

lolslayer wrote:

since when got neesy banned? she was one of the most influential accounts on the forums O.o

Neesy got banned ?? what the heck, I know she was a troll but what ??
xNFx Monsta
xNFx Monsta

Thumbs Up : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time February 24th 2015, 11:32 pm

Damn I don't know I guess remake At Destiny's Ending ;(
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Thumbs Up : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer February 25th 2015, 3:52 am

RockMetal&Time wrote:Damn I don't know I guess remake At Destiny's Ending ;(

ok ;D

(lil secret, if i would vote, i would vote that :P)
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer February 25th 2015, 3:52 am

xNFx Monsta wrote:
lolslayer wrote:

Neesy got banned ?? what the heck, I know she was a troll but what ??

yeah, i also didnt see this coming :/
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by ax2themax February 26th 2015, 12:06 am

Neesy's a guy who is really into anime
ax2themax
ax2themax

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaing February 26th 2015, 1:19 am

It's a he
Jaing
Jaing

Thumbs Up : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer February 26th 2015, 3:43 am

as far as i know, it's a grill :P, but somebody want to do a last greet to her account? here you go: https://project-contingency.forumotion.com/t726-r-i-p-in-pieces-neesy
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer February 26th 2015, 3:44 am

lolslayer wrote:as far as i know, it's a grill :P, but somebody want to do a last greet to her account? here you go: https://project-contingency.forumotion.com/t726-r-i-p-in-pieces-neesy

whut? it says that it doesnt exists? the contingency admins are really taking all my posts away :/
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Neesy March 1st 2015, 4:11 pm

Jaing wrote:It's a he
he-man
Neesy
Neesy

Thumbs Up : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top