THIS!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THIS!!!!!! Empty THIS!!!!!!

Post by RockMetal&Time December 3rd 2014, 1:10 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaNas3WjGtU

Last edited by RockMetal&Time on December 4th 2014, 1:06 am; edited 2 times in total
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Thumbs Up : 39

Back to top Go down

THIS!!!!!! Empty Re: THIS!!!!!!

Post by Heatguts December 3rd 2014, 8:10 pm

Is MCC having that much trouble?
Heatguts
Heatguts

Thumbs Up : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time December 3rd 2014, 9:23 pm

^ I've only played 3 hours of MP
but 43 hours of Campaign

Half of the playlists got taken down in one of the many efforts to fix the stability and the slow *** search times not to mention everytime I get into a match it's always unbalanced with 2 friendly's and like 8 enemies :P also it feels like the game only has 10 maps since the map voting system is broken as hell and everyone just votes on the same fucking map and the samwe fucking game mode TEAM BR's FUCKKKKKKKK also ranking is not working for any of the games except anniversary but it's so unbalanced due to matchmaking issues that I was a level 12 and I got disconnected halfway during a match and got deranked to 1 WTF?!

RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by General_101 December 3rd 2014, 11:57 pm

So half of the game is essentially broken? I have to say that I am impressed since next-gen apparently means games that are completely broken on launch.
General_101
General_101

Thumbs Up : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time December 4th 2014, 12:56 am

Dedicated servers....    

^ AC unity is broken, Far cry 4, has weird bugs, The Crew has server issues and since it has Online DRM it's unplayable, MC collection is a train wreck Little big planet 3 has horrible performance glitches  yeah alot of the new games are broken also all the next gen sport games are just direct ports from last gen. but worst of all the NEXT GEN GAMES HAVE SEASON PASSES BEFORE THE FUCKING GAME RELEASES... and Assasins creed 6 has already been leaked theres screenshots and everything WTF!!!

So next gen is broken...
well except for GTA V and the nintendoh games
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaing December 4th 2014, 4:10 am

Please stop with them YouTube vids, and I can't stand your spellingz the y 2 ckeowl 4 me

And I don't mind waiting the long search times if it means I get to play it at the very least.
Jaing
Jaing

Thumbs Up : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time December 4th 2014, 10:12 pm

Jaing wrote:Please stop with them YouTube vids, and I can't stand your spellingz the y 2 ckeowl 4 me

And I don't mind waiting the long search times if it means I get to play it at the very least.

you don't understand? watch the videos and youll see why even joining a match is not good
hint hint ITS FUCKING BROKEN
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevedoggen December 5th 2014, 6:22 am

RockMetal&Time wrote:
Jaing wrote: Stuff
you don't understand? watch the videos and youll see why even joining a match is not good
hint hint ITS FUCKING BROKEN
Wow that's pretty bad. I mean, I have that happen a lot too on 360, but not quite to that scale.
And that's next gen? I now feel justified in waiting till the new consoles are a reasonable price.
Stevedoggen
Stevedoggen

Thumbs Up : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time December 5th 2014, 9:46 am

update came out today Halo 2 anniversary seems to be completely fixed i'm finding matches in like 1 minute and they are all balanced 4v4 or 6v6 the other games feel just a tad bit better but the balancing is fixed thank god, now all they have to do is add ranking to all playlists and add the other 10 playlists they removed like Swat and infection...
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum