The Last of Us Remastered haz nwice gwafix

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Last of Us Remastered haz nwice gwafix - Page 2 Empty Re: The Last of Us Remastered haz nwice gwafix

Post by General_101 August 5th 2014, 7:17 pm

RockMetal&Time wrote:Crysis 3 and the Last of us are completely different games
and the Last of us has a way better and long *** campaign than crysis

you can't make an opinion if you've never played the game
Untrue, you can make your own opinion but if you haven't played the game it's not very well founded and should be taken with a grain of salt. I have played parts of the game and watched online reviewers play the entire thing and I still can't see why it is GOTY. I honestly found it to be very cliched at every turn and gameplay felt almost minimal at times. There was a much more heavy emphasis on story than actually playing when I saw it. It wasn't as bad as Beyond: Two Souls though which might as well have been an animated movie because you couldn't tell the bloody difference. Most of the bad guys looked exactly as you would have expected them to which was too much of a black and white situation honestly. The game felt lacking and really it could have been better if they fleshed it out a bit more. Maybe I just expected the wrong game but I felt that the game could use different mechanics like a choice system influenced by both words and action. That's my opinion though so take what you will from it.
General_101
General_101

Thumbs Up : 70

Back to top Go down

The Last of Us Remastered haz nwice gwafix - Page 2 Empty Re: The Last of Us Remastered haz nwice gwafix

Post by Heatguts August 5th 2014, 8:10 pm

Know what else you take with a grain of salt? French fries. And everybody trusts their french fries. So you should take my review very seriously.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Thumbs Up : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time August 6th 2014, 1:30 am

General_101 wrote:

Untrue, you can make your own opinion but if you haven't played the game it's not very well founded and should be taken with a grain of salt. I have played parts of the game and watched online reviewers play the entire thing and I still can't see why it is GOTY. I honestly found it to be very cliched at every turn and gameplay felt almost minimal at times. There was a much more heavy emphasis on story than actually playing when I saw it. It wasn't as bad as Beyond: Two Souls though which might as well have been an animated movie because you couldn't tell the bloody difference. Most of the bad guys looked exactly as you would have expected them to which was too much of a black and white situation honestly. The game felt lacking and really it could have been better if they fleshed it out a bit more. Maybe I just expected the wrong game but I felt that the game could use different mechanics like a choice system influenced by both words and action. That's my opinion though so take what you will from it.

You can make an opinion but it wont be good.
There are hundreds and I mean hundreds of ignorant people who say Halo is a Cliche moronic Space soldier Gun game
With no story or value. -_- and so then I tell them "have you even played the games?!" and of course they reply
"pfft yeah I played it for likee 3 hours then I quit cuz the game is total cliche trash"
"also I watcheed someone else playz it annnnd uum it look like total crap it was blurry and pixelated like crap so the game has Cliche buff marine soldier white guy story kill people"
annnd also horriblee graphicz" "ohzzz and alsoes umm I wathced a review from a random guy who said the game sucks haha I new iiit!"

RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Thumbs Up : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by General_101 August 6th 2014, 1:55 am

RockMetal&Time wrote:
General_101 wrote:

You can make an opinion but it wont be good.
There are hundreds and I mean hundreds of ignorant people who say Halo is a Cliche moronic Space soldier Gun game
With no story or value. -_- and so then I tell them "have you even played the games?!" and of course they reply
"pfft yeah I played it for likee 3 hours then I quit cuz the game is total cliche trash"
"also I watcheed someone else playz it annnnd uum it look like total crap it was blurry and pixelated like crap so the game has Cliche buff marine soldier white guy story kill people"
annnd also horriblee graphicz" "ohzzz and alsoes umm I wathced a review from a random guy who said the game sucks haha I new iiit!"

Except Halo is a pretty simple game when you boil it down as long you just play the game and exclude the lore. I think The Mummy could summarize Halo pretty well.
Rescue the damsel in distress, kill the bad guy and save the world.
Only thing Halo has going for it IMO is how unique and fun it is. You can form a worthy opinion based on a gameplay video though. I could pull out videos of people playing a horrible game normally and you would know it's a horrible game. Three hours is also more than enough time to form a solid opinion on something as well. Last of Us wasn't near as good as people made it out to be and quite frankly I find it hard to believe people think it deserves GOTY.
General_101
General_101

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts August 6th 2014, 10:47 am

That's because it doesn't deserve GOTY. It deserves GOTY 1917.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time August 6th 2014, 11:05 am

the First 3 hours of the last of us are total Meh just saying cause the story and gameplay gets pretty heavy and awesome later on also it took me like 20 hours to beat the game the first time around also later on the game gets harder with different types of enemies and shit I think you missed out on a lot but then again I won't be able to change such a hard opinion
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by PunxsutawnyFil August 9th 2014, 6:59 pm

Crysis 3 looked better than this when it was on last gen.

Cryisis 3 is probably the greatest looking game of all time.
PunxsutawnyFil
PunxsutawnyFil

Thumbs Up : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time August 9th 2014, 7:29 pm

PunxsutawnyFil wrote:Crysis 3 looked better than this when it was on last gen.

No shit sherlock
also Crysis 3 looks like shit on last gen a.k.a ps3 and 360
PC games don't have generations therefore ofcoure its look fuckin good

But the thing is what makes the last of us so great is the story and the gameplay
the game is goddamn brutal and the shit that happens in the story is goddamn dark
PS3 clip tho

PS4 tho

Last edited by RockMetal&Time on August 10th 2014, 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by PunxsutawnyFil August 9th 2014, 8:58 pm

Damn dude. No need to get mad over it. Chill. The graphics look pretty good to me, even on ps3 and xbox360.

And I don't know why you're going through so much effort to convince me that "The Last of Us" is an amazing game. The post is about the graphics of the game and I was comparing the graphics to another game. I honestly don't care what you think about the gameplay.
PunxsutawnyFil
PunxsutawnyFil

Back to top Go down

Post by General_101 August 9th 2014, 9:06 pm

RockMetal&Time wrote:
PunxsutawnyFil wrote:Crysis 3 looked better than this when it was on last gen.

No shit sherlock
also Crysis 3 looks like shit on last gen a.k.a ps3 and 360
PC games don't have generations

But the thing is what makes the last of us so great is the story and the gameplay
the game is goddamn brutal and the shit that happens in the story is goddamn dark
PS3 clip tho

PS4 tho
I'm going to be that one guy and say you might was well leave out gameplay. The only thing shining for Last of Us is good character development, great story, good animations (Mostly) and decent pacing. Anything else is below average from pretty mediocre gameplay to mediocre AI. The game also gets about as dark as your room during a power outage at 3 PM. Unless you never been exposed to any media ever everything goes exactly as the stereotype says. The pedophile looks exactly like you would expect, the military is only full of assholes apparently, a group is referenced a few times to make them "gasp" the enemy at the end. The major plot twist is the person that is only really relevant about once then is the bad guy. Do yourself a favor kids and just buy it when it goes low or something. This story goes about as deep as that hole I made at the beach.
General_101
General_101

Back to top Go down

Post by PunxsutawnyFil August 9th 2014, 9:13 pm

I think most would disagree that "Crysis 3 looked like shit," even on console.

Guess what's number 1?
PunxsutawnyFil
PunxsutawnyFil

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts August 10th 2014, 12:12 am

I'll bet it's crysis 3.

EDIT: I watched it, and it turns out it's crysis 3.

Also, this post has never been edited.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time August 10th 2014, 12:14 am

PunxsutawnyFil wrote:I think most would disagree that "Crysis 3 looked like shit," even on console.

Guess what's number 1?

bro Crysis 3 is the Most graphical intensive game out there in the world
it takes like two Dual SLI Titans in order to play at ultra 60fps We already know
thats why I said no shit sherlock Im sorry i rustled your jimmies but yeah you are 100% correct
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time August 10th 2014, 12:18 am

General_101 wrote:

I'm going to be that one guy and say you might was well leave out gameplay. The only thing shining for Last of Us is good character development, great story, good animations (Mostly) and decent pacing. Anything else is below average from pretty mediocre gameplay to mediocre AI. The game also gets about as dark as your room during a power outage at 3 PM. Unless you never been exposed to any media ever everything goes exactly as the stereotype says. The pedophile looks exactly like you would expect, the military is only full of assholes apparently, a group is referenced a few times to make them "gasp" the enemy at the end. The major plot twist is the person that is only really relevant about once then is the bad guy. Do yourself a favor kids and just buy it when it goes low or something. This story goes about as deep as that hole I made at the beach.

Wtf? seriously I guess we all have our tastes because the biggest reason I loved the Last of us was because of the Combat damn it feels good to Bash somebodys skull against a wall
then throw a molotov and see the enemy light up in fire and cry at their top of their lungs all while his friends watch and get frightened and run away while I chase them with a machete and
decapitate one of the guys head then quickly running into another room and waiting for the last guy to search it and then surprise him from behind with a knife to his eyeballs yeah mwuahahahha  :) 

Seriously though man I think you really got butfucked by this game because its clearly not for you I mean youre not the only one that thinks like this but sure *** hell aint the majority...
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time August 10th 2014, 12:31 am

PunxsutawnyFil wrote:Damn dude. No need to get mad over it. Chill. The graphics look pretty good to me, even on ps3 and xbox360.

And I don't know why you're going through so much effort to convince me that "The Last of Us" is an amazing game. The post is about the graphics of the game and I was comparing the graphics to another game. I honestly don't care what you think about the gameplay.

The ps3 version actually looks good if you watch it in youtube
just like everything else thats shitty looks good on youtube

the game stutters like an autistic kid and the aliasing is so heavy that
everything is goddamn edgy PC on low looks 1000x better lol

( also sorry i didnt make my earlier comment more specific)
i wasn't calling you an idiot I was calling you a sherlock different shit mmk : )
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by theXboxguy117 August 10th 2014, 4:54 am

Well this escalated quickly
theXboxguy117
theXboxguy117

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaing August 10th 2014, 6:17 am

The record for number of consecutive posts is still held by RM&T

@Xboxguy
I would post the meme, but I'm too lazy.
Jaing
Jaing

Thumbs Up : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by mmorpg4free August 10th 2014, 9:06 am

Thats a real nwice pic RM&T
mmorpg4free
mmorpg4free

Thumbs Up : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts August 10th 2014, 10:32 am

What is the record for consecutive posts?
Heatguts
Heatguts

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaing August 10th 2014, 10:39 am

The amazing number of 3!
Jaing
Jaing

Thumbs Up : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time August 10th 2014, 11:16 am

DAT TRIPLE REPLY! The Last of Us Remastered haz nwice gwafix - Page 2 M7tmya
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by mmorpg4free August 10th 2014, 12:14 pm

What
mmorpg4free
mmorpg4free

Back to top Go down

Post by mmorpg4free August 10th 2014, 12:14 pm

If
mmorpg4free
mmorpg4free

Back to top Go down

Post by mmorpg4free August 10th 2014, 12:16 pm

i make
mmorpg4free
mmorpg4free

Back to top Go down

Post by mmorpg4free August 10th 2014, 12:17 pm

mmorpg4free
mmorpg4free

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum