Could the Lone Wanderer be Courier Six?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Could the Lone Wanderer be Courier Six? Empty Could the Lone Wanderer be Courier Six?

Post by DreuxPhoenix August 9th 2016, 6:26 pm

For those of you who don't know, this is about Fallout 3 and Fallout : New Vegas. No spoilers in here, but just a few details:

I was playing Fallout: New Vegas and one detail kept on nagging me : How come Courier Six knows how to use a Pip-Boy without being told how it works? Then it hit me. Courier Six IS The Lone Wanderer.

SPOILERS AHEAD FOR FALLOUT 3 AND FALLOUT: NEW VEGAS:

So, what is your guy's take on this? Any holes you want to point out? Any supporting details you wanna add? please don't delete this?
DreuxPhoenix
DreuxPhoenix

Thumbs Up : 39

Back to top Go down

Could the Lone Wanderer be Courier Six? Empty Re: Could the Lone Wanderer be Courier Six?

Post by RockMetal&Time August 13th 2016, 9:09 pm

Lol sounds like you went trough great lengths to make this!

I see why you thought so but honestly it sounds quite crazy... Too crazy lol I don't think it truly is the case xD
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Could the Lone Wanderer be Courier Six? Empty Re: Could the Lone Wanderer be Courier Six?

Post by DreuxPhoenix August 15th 2016, 2:22 pm

I posted the theory a week after I began researching it's possibility. I figured I would spread my theory amongst fellow gamers and see how sound it is. Second opinion ya'know?
DreuxPhoenix
DreuxPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum