So, UE4, eh?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So, UE4, eh? - Page 2 Empty Re: So, UE4, eh?

Post by Classyham August 28th 2016, 1:28 pm

Mootjuh wrote:What is fun
Image:

That's some tidy wiring right there! I love neat BP's!
Classyham
Classyham

Thumbs Up : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by deadofmind August 29th 2016, 8:02 pm

I think it's beautiful *crys* reminds me of those pictures of server rooms with their Ethernet cables routed just right.

How hard is it to learn visual scripting? Would the ease of use outweigh the speed of execution for someone inexperienced in coding?
deadofmind
deadofmind

Thumbs Up : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by R93_Sniper August 29th 2016, 10:25 pm

Lets put it like this. If you've seen the "Prototype" videos on my youtube channel, you'll know that Master Noob set that stuff up with little to no prior knowledge of Blueprints beforehand, and did so solo (Albeit, input was given from more than just a few of us).

Honestly though, the speed of doing shit with BP vs doing shit with coding I personally find to be a non issue. Most people can BP faster than they can code, and that's effectively true unless you're fast at typing and thinking two steps ahead of where you're typing.
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Thumbs Up : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by Classyham October 6th 2016, 7:51 am

R93_Sniper wrote:Lets put it like this. If you've seen the "Prototype" videos on my youtube channel, you'll know that Master Noob set that stuff up with little to no prior knowledge of Blueprints beforehand, and did so solo (Albeit, input was given from more than just a few of us).

Honestly though, the speed of doing shit with BP vs doing shit with coding I personally find to be a non issue. Most people can BP faster than they can code, and that's effectively true unless you're fast at typing and thinking two steps ahead of where you're typing.

Damn right. For rapid prototyping blueprint is the boss! The only thing i haven't been able to do without plugins is audio sliders for menus.
Classyham
Classyham

Thumbs Up : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum